Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iq Test

REDSBROWNSBUCKEYES

Iq Test

Thought it would be fun to see who the smartest Redszoner. Click on the link, it's 50 questions and takes about 10 minutes.
    http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index_main.jsp

Congratulations, Eric!
    Your IQ score is 135

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
    and my dad said I was an idiot.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Iq Test

Is there any way to get your result without clicking through 89 million ads?

Congratulations, Tim!
    Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Is there a way to find out what you got right and wrong without paying for it?

University of Cincinnati

Congratulations, Brett!
    Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    THE University of Cincinnati

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Congratulations, Dave!
    Your IQ score is 122

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Congratulations, Tony!
    Your IQ score is 142

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Congratulations, Doug!
    Your IQ score is 142

I guess I'm not smart enough to find my score.

I give myself a 0.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Congratulations, Ryan!
    Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I guess I'm not smart enough to find my score.

I give myself a 0.
    My score wouldn't pop up at first either, just ads. I reopened the results e-mail again later and could get to the score, 135. I got 36 out of 40. One question I clicked the wrong box, one I misinterpreted, one I made a dumb assumption and one I had no clue on.

Congratulations, Ltlabner!
    Your IQ score is 126

126...I don't know whether to think that is good or bad? What's the "normal" IQ range?

That's probably just my competitve side talking.
    Last edited by Ltlabner; 02-09-2007 at 02:42 PM.

Congratulations, Ben!
    Your IQ score is 144

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I think I might have some new business cards printed up with "Insightful Linguist" printed on them. I like the sound of that.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

I'm toolsy.

Congratulations, Chad!
    Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Here's some IQ info I found on wiki...

And a diffrent chart with mostly the same info...

Your IQ score is 135

ha.
    Last edited by pedro; 02-09-2007 at 06:04 PM.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Turn Off Ads?