Turn Off Ads?

Thread: FYI to other season ticket holders.

Threaded View

redsgabp

FYI to other season ticket holders.

FYI to other season ticket holders.
    ==================================================

Today in the mail I received a letter from the reds for the opportunity to purchase the extra opening day tickets.

Since I have 2 season tickets, I was only offered 2 extra opening day tickets.
    But I was offered Field Box tickets instead of the normal View Level seats.

Since I saw it was field level seats that they were offering me, I went ahead today and drove to a post office in cincinnati that hadn't had there last mail pick up of the day.

So I should have really good extra opening day seats, since I received the letter today and the reds should have it back on monday or tuesday at the latest.

It did say that if the area that was offered to you was no longer available that they would give you the next best location. So the longer you wait to mail back your letter, the worse seats you will get back!

I think the deadline to mail it back to them was the 23rd of this month.

So check your mail if you haven't already received your letter.

So this should mean that the powerpacks wont be until after the 23rd at the earliest.
    Last edited by redsgabp; 02-10-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Turn Off Ads?