Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Flex Plan Tickets Question

Old Red Guard Reject

Flex Plan Tickets Question

I am considering purchasing one of the Flex Plan, 20 game packages. My question is when do you get to select the games you want to attend? Also, can you pick opening day?
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Flex Plan Tickets Question

I purchased a flex package a few weeks ago. He said that they will send a book of vouchers in March either right before or right when tickets go on sale. Then you can fill out your vouchers at any time for the games you want to use them for and either mail them back in or take them to a ticket office and get the tickets in person. I am not 100% sure about opening day but I am pretty sure you won't be able to use them for opening day tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I purchased a flex package a few weeks ago. He said that they will send a book of vouchers in March either right before or right when tickets go on sale. Then you can fill out your vouchers at any time for the games you want to use them for and either mail them back in or take them to a ticket office and get the tickets in person. I am not 100% sure about opening day but I am pretty sure you won't be able to use them for opening day tickets.
    You're correct about Opening Day tickets.

You can also walk up to the window with them day of game and use them.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Old Red Guard Reject

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    You're correct about Opening Day tickets.
    Hmm, that's disappointing. I guess I'll probably try one of the other plans then. I really just want opening day and the bobblehead nights. (Unless my cousin Josh makes the Rockies squad) Anyone know what dates will be included in the Power Pack?
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Newman4 View Post
    Hmm, that's disappointing. I guess I'll probably try one of the other plans then. I really just want opening day and the bobblehead nights. (Unless my cousin Josh makes the Rockies squad) Anyone know what dates will be included in the Power Pack?
    Last year it was OD, the first Business Day Special, all the fireworks nights, and the Cleveland series [IIRC].
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Turn Off Ads?