Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Krivsky, 14 players Report to Sarasota

Krivsky, 14 players Report to Sarasota

almost there...

I head down to Sarasota on Wednesday, but several folks are already there. According to one of them, Reds PR director Rob Butcher, says RHP Matt Belisle, LHP Bill Bray, RHP Jared Burton, RHP Todd Coffey, LHP Jon Coutlangus, OF Bubba Crosby, OF Chris Denorfia, OF Chris Dickerson, IF/OF Ryan Freel, OF Josh Hamilton, RHP Gary Majewski, LHP Eric Milton, LHP Brian Shackelford and 1B Joey Votto are all already in Sarasota and working out at the Reds' complex. Wayne Krivsky is also already in town.
    -Trent
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Krivsky, 14 players Report to Sarasota

Figures that lazy slacker Adam Dunn isn't there. Probably too busy playing golf. He should be cut to send a message to the rest of the team.

"Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Looks like Bubba Crosby is preparing to be the starting centerfielder on Opening Day

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Figures that lazy slacker Adam Dunn isn't there. Probably too busy playing golf. He should be cut to send a message to the rest of the team.

I know you're joking, but last I heard Adam Dunn and Jay Bruce were working out together in TX and were planning on reporting together. They both were considering going a day or two early, but wanted to stay in TX for as long as they could to continue their off season workout routine and be close to family.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I know you're joking too, but I believe the rule is.... a position player can not report early unless he is coming off an injurey.

Am I all wet?
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Marty Moose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    I know you're joking, but last I heard Adam Dunn and Jay Bruce were working out together in TX and were planning on reporting together. They both were considering going a day or two early, but wanted to stay in TX for as long as they could to continue their off season workout routine and be close to family.

Is Bruce from TX also? Wow, the Reds have a bunch of players and prospects that have ties to Texas. Is that the only state the Reds have been scouting the last few years?

Quote Originally Posted by maniem View Post
    Is Bruce from TX also? Wow, the Reds have a bunch of players and prospects that have ties to Texas. Is that the only state the Reds have been scouting the last few years?
    Yes, Bruce is from TX and it appears that is the only state the Reds have scouted well in the last 7-8 years.

Dunn, Bailey, Bruce, Stubbs...
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Marty Moose!!

Lecure...

Quote Originally Posted by maniem View Post
    Lecure...
    True dat. Forgot about him. I'm sure there are others as well.

I think Travis Wood is from that area as well. I don't think he's from TX, but maybe Arkansas???
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Like another poster said, Adam and Jay Bruce are working out together down in Texas and will report later this week. Dunn is in good shape and is looking to put together an excellent season.

Marty Moose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    True dat. Forgot about him. I'm sure there are others as well.

I think Travis Wood is from that area as well. I don't think he's from TX, but maybe Arkansas???

That is crazy. And just think if we would have drafted Kazmir instead of Gruler like we should have...I seem to remember Dunn talking about how they played each other in high school. Who would have thought all of that baseball talent would be coming out of such a football-rich state?

Good to see Bubba Crosby getting their early to show off his "mad scrap"

Is Jerry_Narron really jerry narron or am I guilible?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamDunn View Post
    Is Jerry_Narron really jerry narron or am I guilible?

I don't know. Are you really Adam Dunn?
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I don't know. Are you really Adam Dunn?
    Ask him if Marty is wearing his shirt. Only the real Adam would know that.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Turn Off Ads?