Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anybody have Zelda Twighlight Princess for Nintendo Wii

got alil captain in u?

Anybody have Zelda Twighlight Princess for Nintendo Wii

i've have the game for a short amount of days and love it can't stop playing it very difficult at times but by far one of the top games in the series i like the storyline and the twist when link goes into the wolf

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anybody have Zelda Twighlight Princess for Nintendo Wii

Yeah, I got it at launch and played it constantly!

Great game, I freaking loved it. It can be hard, but if you just got to the wolf part, you have MANY more hours to go!

It only gets better by the way....around after the third dungeon the game gets AMAZING.

Have fun!
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Yes, but ours is for the gamecube.

I believe the gamecube version is exactly the same, except everything is a mirror image of the Wii version. Example: Karaiko Village is on the eastern side and Lake Hyrule is in the west of the Hyrule map on the gamecube version. I got the game for my 6-year old this Christmas and we've been having a blast playing it. We just finished it this weekend. The only problem was that we were one full heart shy of collecting all of the pieces of heart. So, we still needed 5 pieces of heart. I told my son that we should go find the other five before taking on the last level and I was right. We were not able to "explore" the kingdom, collecting everything after winning that final battle. So, if you are type-A, like myself, and you like beating the game 100%, make sure you get everything before heading into that final battle at Hyrule Castle. To go back, we had to re-start the game from our last save point, before we entered the last battle

So, eventually we'll have to fight the last battle again, which isn't a big deal since the fighting part of the game, especially against the bosses and final boss is relatively easy. At least I thought it was considering my son is the one that beat the last boss - Gannon.

We've had the game since christmas, but still don't have the Wii

Turn Off Ads?