Turn Off Ads?

Thread: ok so i was bored at work

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

ok so i was bored at work

Being an air traffic controller I have a lot of down time whenever its raining. So this is what I came up with to do...

A slugger made in Louisville connects with rawhiide in front of a full bill
    dollar dogs bleacher bums play by play announced from above like a pulpit
    seeds from flowers flaunted litter dugouts cheers for a blast into rightfield
    tobaccos chewed breaking pitch at the knees listen to the umpire's strike spiel
    its summer days and the light feels, warm on the skin hoping Wayne K makes the right deal
    a couple of prospects is better than, another mid forties lefty or a scrappy veteran
    Hoping Narron stays clever when, deciding who should roam the grass in center
    Denorfia or Freel please KG's hits are a blast but his gloves not exactly a winner
    a dozen gold gloves and half a dozen surgeries... Hatties on 1st but does Conine deserve to be?
    BP on 2nd defensive glove artist Gonzo at short, 3rd has a beast EE but will his defense resort,
    to '06 form? well 20 plus errors aren't worse than 190 Ks by adam dunn
    He can't play the field but he's good for a hundred ribbies and 40 plus home runs
    So he stays on the team as I blaze through these things, like a fastball from Coffey thats above 93
    Toss Bill Bray in the mix and the bullpen has a solid foundation
    Until Cormier, Weathers, and Stanton enter into a super dinosaur formation
    But our starting pitchers are amazing, I'm predicting 30 wins between Harang and Arroyo
    only problem is kirk saarlos and milton's heater appears to move in slow mo
    Kyle Lohse is nice but lets jump to the minors of Jay Bruce and Homer Bailey
    I'm telling you guys, "In 2009 the central is ours for the taking!!"
    With the addition of Cueto in 2010 we'll have some dominant pitching
    And finally all redszoners will actually be happy and stop all the b****ing!
    I'm just waiting for a chance to see a redleg rounding first in the fall
    but for now its still winter, 6 weeks still 'tiil umpires yell play ball!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Re: ok so i was bored at work

...and then I made out with my boss...
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Re: ok so i was bored at work

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    ...and then I made out with my boss...

Lol slowly working my way to 200 rep points and you're a jerk jk

Turn Off Ads?