Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greatest headline ever? - "Bald Britney gets new tattoo in L.A."

Re: Greatest headline ever? - "Bald Britney gets new tattoo in L.A."

Shes back into rehab:

Britney in rehab for 3rd time in a week

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Britney Spears' in-again out-again rehab saga found her back in a Malibu facility on Thursday, halting an emergency court hearing in which estranged husband Kevin Federline planned to discuss custody of their two children.

Celebrity Web sites reported that the pop singer returned late on Wednesday to the Promises rehabilitation center, which she had fled earlier in the day after less than 24 hours of treatment.

Spears' spokesman did not return calls for comment on the reports, which followed a turbulent week that has seen one of the world's best-known pop stars in and out of rehab three times and shaving her own head.

Full Story: http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...EY.xml&src=rss

2. Turn Off Ads?
    smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    I hope Britney gets the help she needs. So young and in so much pain is never a good thing.

She needs to remember that all of us out here do not matter, that bad times are temporary, and that if the worst we all did was written in a huge black marker across our foreheads, we'd all wear hats. I wouldn't want my worst days published in a paper, that's for sure.

I hope she pulls it together. I truly feel for the young lady.
    Well said, Dom and I agree.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

I hope Britney gets the help she needs. So young and in so much pain is never a good thing.

She needs to remember that all of us out here do not matter, that bad times are temporary, and that if the worst we all did was written in a huge black marker across our foreheads, we'd all wear hats. I wouldn't want my worst days published in a paper, that's for sure.

That's certainly the right and decent response, but my empathy only extends so far.

Listen, I like watching the Jerry Springer. Don't get to see it much, but whenever I do, I think it's a howl. Technically everyone on that show is in pain and in need of pulling it together. Yet if they're going to make a spectacle of themselves, then I'm going to find some amusement in watching them.

Compared to "Springer", Britney Spears is a veritable Irwin Allen production. She's dysfunction on an epic scale. I don't know her and I've got no connection to her other than she's managed to get her mug (and various other parts of her anatomy) blasted in front of my eyeballs for the better part of a decade. I've tried my level best to ignore her over the years (with great success) and perhaps I'd be a better person if I weren't virtually rubbernecking to watch her meltdown, but, frankly, I don't care. She's messed up and, wrong as it may be, I'm bemusedly watching.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    That's Compared to "Springer", Britney Spears is a veritable Irwin Allen production. She's dysfunction on an epic scale. I don't know her and I've got no connection to her other than she's managed to get her mug (and various other parts of her anatomy) blasted in front of my eyeballs for the better part of a decade. I've tried my level best to ignore her over the years (with great success) and perhaps I'd be a better person if I weren't virtually rubbernecking to watch her meltdown, but, frankly, I don't care. She's messed up and, wrong as it may be, I'm bemusedly watching.

I can see that. After all, she's been living her life - for good and bad - in the public eye. It's only natural to point and laugh when it finally catches up to her. And I can't say I feel really sorry for her. It seems like the fame went to her head and she got in with a bad crowd. But it's sad when anyone succumbs to that. Especially when they have kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Man! I hope this poor girl gets some help or is forced to (somehow). Just read this....

http://www.zeenews.com/articles.asp?...sid=ENT&ssid=2

Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!

London, Mar 05: Staff at the Promises clinic, where Britney Spears checked herself into last month, has been put on a ‘suicide watch’, after the singer reportedly tried to hang herself with a bed sheet.

Britney had friends and family worried sick when paramedics were rushed to the clinic recently, and now a friend has revealed that medics were called because she tried to commit suicide.

Just before she tried to hang herself, the pal said, Britney wrote 666 on her shaved head, and ran around the clinic screaming "I am the Antichrist!"

"She is still very vulnerable. Last Saturday she said she had the number 666 written onto her bald head. She was crying, and shouting, ‘I am the Antichrist!' The clinic people just didn't know what to do. Then she started screaming, ‘I'm a fake! I'm a fake!' It must have been really frightening," the News of the World quoted the pal, as saying.

"Later that night she tried to kill herself. She attached a sheet to a light and tied it around her neck. Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt," the pal added.

A source at the clinic also revealed to the paper that Britney had realised what a ‘rock’ her estranged hubby was, and that she not only wanted them to get back together, but also to have another baby.

"Britney has realised what a rock Kevin has been to her, and how out of control she has acted recently. She has been talking to Kevin every night for hours on the phone, telling him she still loves him. She just wants to be with him again, and thinks having another baby will seal their marriage," the source said.

The source insisted that the singer was also much happier and calmer than she was at the time she checked herself into the clinic.

"Britney seems much happier and has calmed down a lot. She's a completely different Britney from the beginning of the week," the source said.

Another source close to Britney said that the singer was now thinking about renewing her vows with K-Fed.

"Kevin has been a real tower of strength for her and she has finally decided to give their marriage another shot. She thought things were over between her and Kevin after his wild partying and gambling," the source said.

"She felt he had deserted her and left her to bring up their two children on her own. She never even dreamed she would take him back. But Kevin's like a different man now. He's never been so caring before, and is really worried about Britney.

"He's been Britney's rock during her difficult time, and she wants to give him another chance. This week she even asked if she could have a night away from the Promises Clinic with Kevin. She's still waiting to hear if they will give her a pass so that they can go out for a romantic meal together.

"Kevin has also taken their two little boys to see their mum in rehab," the source added.

Much to the dismay of her family, friends and fans, the singer’s life has been spiralling out of control ever since she dumped Federline last year.

Since then, she has been indulging in wild and boozy parties, been snapped without panties, and the latest shaving of her head and getting tattooed.

The singer also hopped in and out of rehab before seeking help for a third time when Federline threatened to take away their sons if she didn’t get professional help.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Take all that with a huge grain of salt if it's coming from News of the World.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

I agree. From what I've seen of her prior to all these escapades, she seems like a decent, good-intentioned girl who had a little too much too soon. Sounds like she's feeling the pressure from the media basically following her every single step of the way.

I too hope she pulls it back together.

I'm not sure how there is much to pull back together. I think she just needs to grow up and act like a responsible adult. She's got kids. She needs to take that responsibility seriously and quit feeling sorry for herself. Suck it up and quit running around like a juvenille delingquent.

They shove her and other mildly talented people in our faces (Lindsey Lohan, the Carter brothers) to the point that you hate them so much you hope they go away by any means neccessary. I do not wish them harm, or death....but i am so sick of these people and the fact they can be labeled "celebrity", that if it takes them falling to the bottom.....so they can vanish to the safe heavens of obscurity, then by all means Brittney....run to rehab, check out for 6 months and just go away.

Why can't Paris Hilton be smart and do this?

These bald pictures of Britney make her look like she should be in the Charles Manson family.

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC View Post
    I'm not sure how there is much to pull back together. I think she just needs to grow up and act like a responsible adult. She's got kids. She needs to take that responsibility seriously and quit feeling sorry for herself. Suck it up and quit running around like a juvenille delingquent.
    You got that right. She's been in the entertainment industry (A Mouseketeer) since a child. I wonder how much her mother pushed her. Sometimes the parent(s) are the problem in certain cases. Did she help to create this problem?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Why can't Paris Hilton be smart and do this?
    An oxymoron. You answered your own question.

Love the album cover GAC......that things is worth several hundered dollars, if not more today.

Apparently, Britney now has a posse! Watch out Chuck Norris!

http://seanbonner.com/realultimatebritney/
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?