Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The saddest story in the history of the universe

Re: The saddest story in the history of the universe

I'm sure that this poor man, wherever he is, is looking down us, smiling fondly at the manner in which he's being memorialized.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post

I'm sure that this poor man, wherever he is, is looking down us, smiling fondly at the manner in which he's being memorialized.
    At least we started out nice.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    Man, it's hard to imagine having an elderly neighbor and not paying close attention to them. In my neighborhood, we get antsy if the old couple next door leave their trash cans out for an extra day.

Anyway, what is it about those televisions that's killing people?
    Those neighbor's sucked!! What about his yard? What about his mail? What about no footsteps in the snow, etc.

I'm a busy guy but if I knew I had a blind oldman that lived by himself as a neighbor, I would have noticed. Think about it, his yard was not mowed for a year!

Something we have not heard about was if a family member found him dead, and cashed all of his Social Security checks....still to early in the investigation I guess.
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

Turn Off Ads?