Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dominic Rhodes Arrested For Drunk Driving

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Dominic Rhodes Arrested For Drunk Driving

It's a good thing the Colts won the Super Bowl beofre this, otherwise they would have lost.

And now there is no way they are going to win a game this year because character matters. I'm just glad for the Colts sake that Rhodes chose to be a better person during the football season.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17238299/from/RS.4/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dominic Rhodes Arrested For Drunk Driving

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    It's a good thing the Colts won the Super Bowl beofre this, otherwise they would have lost.

And now there is no way they are going to win a game this year because character matters. I'm just glad for the Colts sake that Rhodes chose to be a better person during the football season.

Rhodes will most likely not be back in Indy next year anyway so his character won't affect them in 2007.

Yes that's exactly what Dungy and Irsay said, "you can't win any games without good character". Or was it that they wanted to win with good character guys, I can't remember I'm sure you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    Yes that's exactly what Dungy and Irsay said, "you can't win any games without good character". Or was it that they wanted to win with good character guys, I can't remember I'm sure you're right.
    Careful what you say, you are posting among Bengals fans.

It looks like Rhodes isn't the only Colt to get into some trouble. Dallas Clark was ejected from a girl's basketball game in Iowa recently.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/app...702200413/1003
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

As long as you don't curse or play poker, you have good character with Dungy.

I love Tony, but what is this,1852? Bad language and cards make you evil?

As long as you don't curse or play poker, you have good character with Dungy.

I love Tony, but what is this,1852? Bad language and cards make you evil?
    I think those are the standards he set for himself I don't think the Colts had a no cursing and no poker playing rule. I do recall when he said those things make you evil though.

I think he heard the Bengals were looking at him and he wanted to get started on that offseason training program early. He wants to show that will be committed to being a Bengal.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

See you later Dom, he is a bad guy who has been known to beat his women. Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

See you later Dom, he is a bad guy who has been known to beat his women. Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
    So the Colts won a Super Bowl with a woman beater on their squad?

I thought only teams with perfect guys like the Patriots could win.

Man, this football game is crazy.

Maybe next year, Marvin should have the boys out there learning ethics instead of how to kick a 37 yard field goal.

So the Colts won a Super Bowl with a woman beater on their squad?

I thought only teams with perfect guys like the Patriots could win.

Man, this football game is crazy.

Maybe next year, Marvin should have the boys out there learning ethics instead of how to kick a 37 yard field goal.
    The Pats won with wife-beater Corey Dillon at RB.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    I think those are the standards he set for himself I don't think the Colts had a no cursing and no poker playing rule. I do recall when he said those things make you evil though.
    I think he and the Colorado Rockies would get along smashingly.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Turn Off Ads?