Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UC probes sex-tape claim

UC probes sex-tape claim

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs...00053/-1/CINCI

The University of Cincinnati is investigating allegations that four current football players and four recruits engaged in sex acts with a former UC soccer player during a recruiting visit.

The allegations were brought to the attention of UC president Nancy Zimpher, Daniel Cummins, director of judicial affairs; and Barbara Rinto, director of the UC Women’s Center in a letter that was dated Feb. 14 and signed, “A Concerned Athletic Department Employee.”

UC spokesman Greg Hand acknowledged today that the university is “conducting an investigation.”

“Daniel did get the letter and all I can say is that we’re looking into it at this point,” Hand said.

According to the letter, the sex acts took place during a party at which alcohol was served, that the sex acts were videotaped and that the tapes have been circulated around UC dormitories.

Rinto said she first saw the letter on Monday.

“What I would say to you is I got it and we are investigating the allegations in the letter,” Rinto said. “You want to pull it apart and find out what’s going on. Daniel and I and several others are proceeding to investigate the allegations in the letter…It’s a priority.”

If the allegations are true, Hand said, the student-athletes involved would have violated the university code of conduct and possibly regulations involving residence halls as well as athletic department policies regarding on-campus recruiting visits.

At this point, there are no allegations of criminal conduct.

“We just don’t know what we have,” Hand said. “The facts are that there are anonymous allegations and we’re trying to find answers.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: UC probes sex-tape claim

How we lookin?

Not good.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

University of Cincinnati

Time to do a limewire search.....
    THE University of Cincinnati

Wow... 8 on 1??
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

University of Cincinnati

I know a few UC soccer girls personally, but I think most of them graduated last year.....hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by beb30 View Post
    I know a few UC soccer girls personally, but I think most of them graduated last year.....hmmmm
    It does say "FORMER" soccer player....
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

University of Cincinnati

Just IM'ed the one girl I'm friends with who was a senior last year - should be able to find out who here soon enough.

Who said there's not enough "scoring" in soccer?

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Wow... 8 on 1??
    why would anyone ever want to be the second thru the eighth guy

Boy, it's a good thing they fired Bob Huggins.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Just IM'ed the one girl I'm friends with who was a senior last year - should be able to find out who here soon enough.
    Well if she can get a hold of the tape, I know a private investigator who would love to get his hands on it.

why would anyone ever want to be the second thru the eighth guy
    There are certainties in life that make me smile: The sun rising in the East, the beginning of spring, my cat waking me up when he's hungry every morning.

And we can add to that list Red in Chicago's reaction to anything where public sharing is involved.

Boy, it's a good thing they fired Bob Huggins.
    Nancy Zimpher needs to realize there is the way the world is and the way you want it to be.

Heading a University where the majority of the students are under 22, things like this are going to happen.

I liken the strict disciplinarians to the driving instructor who demands you stay in your lane at all times. It is a compelling argument, he's right, but doing it successfully at all times is impossible.

I'm not sure I'll ever get over the firing of Bob Huggins.
    Last edited by Dom Heffner; 02-20-2007 at 08:37 PM.

I understand the accused will be holding a private workout for Marvin Lewis this weekend.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Does the university's code of conduct prohibit sex or just getting caught doing it on tape?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Are the four football players complaining to someone, the four recruits or the former soccer player?

Where in that article did it say the former soccer player was a female?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Where in that article did it say the former soccer player was a female?
    I assumed it was multiple guys and a girl because you don't see many tapes floating around of 8 guys having at it.

Not sure how far that one would "get around" a dormitory.

Turn Off Ads?