Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Your Top 10 All-Time favorite songs

Re: Your Top 10 All-Time favorite songs

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetstop View Post
    amen...heard a piece on Bob Edwards' weekend..interview w/ author of the new book about Brian Wilson. He also has a new album coming out sometime soon.

Evidently, he was 'taken' by music at 3 when listening to Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue..Four Freshmen were harmonizing influence.

He can Smile again.
    I miss Bob Edwards.
    School's out. What did you expect?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    La Dolce Vita

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    I miss Bob Edwards.
    Isn't his new show on one of your NPR stations? I miss him in the a.m. everyday also...Heck, I miss Susan Stamberg on All Things Considered.

He's from KY, originally, isn't he?
    teach tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetstop View Post
    Isn't his new show on one of your NPR stations? I miss him in the a.m. everyday also...Heck, I miss Susan Stamberg on All Things Considered.

He's from KY, originally, isn't he?

Is he back on NPR? I thought he was just on satellite radio now?
    School's out. What did you expect?

La Dolce Vita

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    Is he back on NPR? I thought he was just on satellite radio now?
    It's produced by satellite radio but lots of public radio stations are buying it, too, I guess. I'm getting it on WEKU (Eastern Ky. Univ.). It's not an NPR show.

You should get on your local station to pick it up.
    teach tolerance.

Nick Kent's article on Brian Wilson is one of the most memorable pieces of music journalism I've ever read. It's in his anthology book (I don't know if he has more than one, but it shouldn't be to difficult to find regardless), but I'll try to see if I can track it down on the internets so anybody who hasn't read it can.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    Nick Kent's article on Brian Wilson is one of the most memorable pieces of music journalism I've ever read. It's in his anthology book (I don't know if he has more than one, but it shouldn't be to difficult to find regardless), but I'll try to see if I can track it down on the internets so anybody who hasn't read it can.
    I'd be interested for sure.. I have Beach Boy fetish.

chilsonrolen

My top 10 all time favorite songs are: Gasolina, Temperature, We Like To Party, Waka Waka, Never Say Never, Smooth Criminal, Waiting For Tonight, Umbrella, It's My Life, What Is Love and As Long As You.

Turn Off Ads?