Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about new jerseys...

Re: Question about new jerseys...

Majestic has been the authentic uniform supplier to all 30 MLB teams since 2005.

2. Turn Off Ads?

You can buy New Jersey online?
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Probably cheaper than an authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC View Post
    Majestic has been the authentic uniform supplier to all 30 MLB teams since 2005.
    And that settles it. I also have an authentic batting practice jersey from last year that was made by Majestic, and I was confused when MLB had switched with the regular jerseys, but this clears all that confusion up.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

I, personally, prefer the Russell jerseys. They are always top notch. I have never been a big fan of Majestic as their cut and sizing are a little bit strange. Rawlings did a pretty good job with the uniforms for a lot of years, but I have always thought that Russell Athletic was at the top of the food chain when it comes to uniforms.

[QUOTE=OesterPoster;1247392]Cardboard Heroes does have them, but I'm not sure if they have a store other than the one in Beavercreek.

[QUOTE]

Man, I lived in Beavercreek from 1977-81 when I was just in elementary school. I went back a while ago and couldn't find ANYTHING it has grown so much. That is where the lifelong Reds story started for me. My two favorite memories were our trips to Riverfront for the Saturday doubleheaders and going to Dunigan's Sporting Goods in Beavercreek. Wonder if that is still there. Well, also, they gave out those blood-red bats as giveaways sometimes, and my little brother and I would go into the back yard and whack fireflies with them at dusk. Looked cool on the bats. I see now that was cruel, but hey, I was 10.

Quote Originally Posted by ED44 View Post
    I am sure Koch's has them, too.
    Great suggestion. They have the Majestic jerseys for $139.99 and have the option of personalizing it for an extra $50. On mlb.com, they have basically the same authentic jersey, but it is Russell, for only $63. Why such the difference in price? Perhaps mlb.com has it on clearance because it's outdated?

Turn Off Ads?