Turn Off Ads?

Thread: anybody going to that SELECT A SEAT day?

redsgabp

anybody going to that SELECT A SEAT day?

It would almost be worth while to go and see what seats they have.
    (even if you don't intend on buying season tickets.)

i would think that they would have something to give away and who knows you might would be able to get a look around the place.

I would think that the reds might sell some 20 game plans with this select a seat thing. but i doubt that they will sell that many of the other plans.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

if anybody does go, post back here and let us know what it was like and what seats they did have to offer.

it would have of been cool if the reds could of got 700 wlw to brodcast from out there with a reds show and got more people out there to look around and think about seats.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: anybody going to that SELECT A SEAT day?

I hadn't heard about this. What exactly is it? You get to go and select your exact seat you want for your season ticket package?

redsgabp

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I hadn't heard about this. What exactly is it? You get to go and select your exact seat you want for your season ticket package?
    This Saturday is the last chance to guarantee an Opening Day ticket when purchasing a season-ticket plan. From 9 a.m.-1 p.m. ET, fans can come to Great American Ball Park to select their seats. Fans that purchase a season-ticket plan will also receive two free vouchers to the Reds' Hall of Fame and Museum. Fans can also purchase season tickets on this day at reds.com.

I would pick in the shade, on an aisle and close to the concession stand.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Turn Off Ads?