Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Your All-Time Top 10 Favorite Albums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your All-Time Top 10 Favorite Albums

Ok, continuing off of the momentum of the All-Time Top 10 songs thread. Name your Top 10 favorite Albums / CD's of all-time. This will hopefully be easier than the songs thread, but still somewhat challenging, I'm sure. It's meant to be difficult.

Here's mine (in no particular order):

Paul Simon - Graceland
    Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
    Radiohead - The Bends
    Grateful Dead - American Beauty
    Counting Crows - August and Everything After
    Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home
    Jane's Addiction - Ritual de lo Habitual
    Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
    Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction
    Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

I know I'm leaving out a bunch more.

The Wall comes to mind, so does Dark Side of the Moon...ugh! I'll probably slap myself when someone posts their list and say "DOH!", but those are the 10 that came out of my head first.
    Last edited by Red Leader; 02-23-2007 at 12:20 PM.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?