Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Just got my tix to Reds @ Wrigley

Just got my tix to Reds @ Wrigley

Sunday April 15th- wooooohoooooo!!!!
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Just got my tix to Reds @ Wrigley

Lucky.

The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Lucky.

Maybe he's going with LaFawnduh.
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

My father called and just scored tickets to the Reds/Indians game at The Jake on May 18th from a vendor of his. We're going to drive up that day, catch the game and then make our way back Saturday.

Whooo hooo.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Should be nicer than last year's game here. Easily 97 degrees in the shade, painful.

And just got my bleacher seats as well!!!!!
    Last edited by KYRedsFan; 02-23-2007 at 04:10 PM.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

Chip, don't be jeaulous that Benihana's been chatting online with hot babes...all day.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

All dyslexics must untie!

Must...have...Reds at Mariners tix...June 22-24...
    Never overlook the obvious

I'll be there on the 14th, and possible the 13th.
    "The guy I think could be really good in center is Adam Dunn. If someone asked me if Dunn could be a center fielder for the next 10 years, if he started working on it, no one could explain to me why he couldn’t do it." - Brad Kullman

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    My father called and just scored tickets to the Reds/Indians game at The Jake on May 18th from a vendor of his. We're going to drive up that day, catch the game and then make our way back Saturday.

Whooo hooo.
    Ok. What avenue(s) are available to me to try and get some Reds-Indian tix at the Jake? Some co-workers and myself want to go up there for the Friday or Saturday game.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Ok. What avenue(s) are available to me to try and get some Reds-Indian tix at the Jake? Some co-workers and myself want to go up there for the Friday or Saturday game.
    Have single game tickets gone on sale yet for the Indians? Might wanna check out their website.

My father just got lucky that one of his vendors has season tickets and offered some up to him.

Does Honda have some sorta facility near Cleveland? If so, maybe you can score some tickets through a vendor...check out the tool cribs. Usually a vendors there. Especially the distributor Applied Industrial. They do a lot at the Marysville plant and they are HQ'd in Cleveland.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

They go on sale 3/3/07. You can try to get tix online if you have a "promotion code" [whatever that is] - Anyhoo, it didn't let me get on...
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 3-4
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 1-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Wait till they go on sale. I doubt those games sell out quickly. While the Indians sold out 455 games in a row while the Browns were gone, I don't think they sell out many games anymore. In fact, I recall not too long ago it took them a few weeks to sell out Opening Day.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm working in southeast Illinois during spring and summer and can't wait to go to Wrigley a few times this year. I picked up tickets to the Saturday and Sunday games for the Reds/Cubs. I was looking through the rest of the schedule and almost every other Saturday Cubs game is already sold out. That's amazing.

Stat Wanker Hodiernus RedsManRick's Avatar

Any other Chicagoans wanna try and grab a beer before/after/during the games?
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

All dyslexics must untie!

Quote Originally Posted by gm View Post
    Must...have...Reds at Mariners tix...June 22-24...
    Single game tix go on sale Saturday (3/3) on the M's website
    Never overlook the obvious

Turn Off Ads?