Turn Off Ads?

Thread: My Company!

Worth The Wait

My Company!

The company I started in September just hit the big time! Well, "big time" for me at least. Check out my banner on the top of the page-- if you click the banner it will give you more info on my products and services. I get NOTHING from having people click the banner, so that is not my motivation-- just wanted to share this with you all

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: My Company!

Quote Originally Posted by Edskin View Post
    The company I started in September just hit the big time! Well, "big time" for me at least. Check out my banner on the top of the page-- if you click the banner it will give you more info on my products and services. I get NOTHING from having people click the banner, so that is not my motivation-- just wanted to share this with you all

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/
    Is your business the sprinkler company?

Glad to hear your business is doing well.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    Is your business the sprinkler company?

Well, we all know that sprinkler systems and landscape lighting are the most important elements of a well rounded yard!

:

Congratuations Ed. Glad you're prospering.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Congrats, Ed! The only way to truly be free is to be in business for yourself. I need to get out of the rat race I'm in.

So, if someone mentions they want the OK State discount, you'd tell them it's double, right?

You need to get Sherri Coale on board. Or Stacy Dales.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Worth The Wait

Oh yes, double or triple for OSU grads And if they are Texas fans, then all bets are off! I decided to plug the "Sooner" angle for obvious reasons on this one site-- otherwise, my ads, etc... are "allegiance free."

GIK--

You are exactly right, and that's why I did it. But it is certainly a scary venture-- I've learned a lot (many things the hard way) already. It's going to be awhile before I can truly judge whether it's all been "worth it" or not, but so far, I'm pretty pleased.

ya know... when i get a house.. and REALLY do landscape the backyard to look like the GAB, i will need lighting... and sprinklers.

(hmmmm... and maybe gnomes for a grounds crew?)

Turn Off Ads?