Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spouse Annoying Habits

Re: Spouse Annoying Habits

My wifes worst habit?

Probably perpetuating a stereotype whilst participating in another classic stereotypical situation.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    My wifes worst habit?

Probably perpetuating a stereotype whilst participating in another classic stereotypical situation.

Ya know, I almost said that.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

My wifes worst habit?

I don't even know what that means and it annoys me.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

My wifes worst habit?

too bad she couldn't just burp and fart.
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    One of the many positives is she's become a sports fan for the most part although she still hates basketball - although I do get her to watch March Madness with me. Is that love or what?
    My wife doesn't care for basketball either. I've gotten her to come around a little on baseball (as long as it's in person and not on TV) and football, but she says that when a basketball game's on TV, all she hears is the squeaking of the sneakers on the floor. In fact, that's her name for basketball - "Squeaky Sneakers."

Anyway, my biggest complaint: sometimes when she brings me a beer, it's TOO cold.

[What can I say, only been married 4+ months, not too much to get upset about yet. ]
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85 View Post
    She snores. I suppose I do but I never hear it.

So does mine. And she complains that she doesn't. In fact she gets upset when I mention it. I keep trelling her that since she is asleep, there is no way SHE can tells if she's snoring or not. Yet she sticks to her guns and says she doesn't.

I then say "Well, the only logical conclusion then is that there is a bear hiding under our bed."

As far as having to read my wife's mind or know her thoughts ahead of time? No thanks. I don't even try. It would probably give me nightmares.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    So does mine. And she complains that she doesn't. In fact she gets upset when I mention it. I keep trelling her that since she is asleep, there is no way SHE can tells if she's snoring or not. Yet she sticks to her guns and says she doesn't.

I then say "Well, the only logical conclusion then is that there is a bear hiding under our bed."

As far as having to read my wife's mind or know her thoughts ahead of time? No thanks. I don't even try. It would probably give me nightmares.

Get a tape recorder.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

- Ditto on the "read my mind" thing.
    - Condescending. "I would think you'd know..."
    - Thinks my only needs are dinner and clean clothes.

My wifes worst habit?

LUCY! You got some 'splainin' to do.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by creek14 View Post
    He doesn't like sports.
    Welcome to the club. Here's the rest of the list.

1. Backseat driving.

2. She thinks pointing is rude, so instead she jerks her head toward something and makes a face that I can't even describe, which looks more ridiculous than pointing ever would.

3. She won't go to movie theaters. If a good movie comes out, I see it by myself or with a friend, and then she watches it when the DVD comes out.

I really can't find anything else, so I guess I'm pretty lucky.

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

My wifes most annoying habit is to completely overlook my faults. All of them, all of the time. Makes you feel like a complete butt-munch to point out any of the few she acutally has.

GL

I realized the only other annoying habbit Mrs. Ltlabner has. In the mornings, her alarm clock goes off before mine. She lets it go off.....and keep going off.....and keep going off....and keep going off...until I wake up and nudge her. The second I nudge her she quickly reaches over and hits the snooze button. Then the cycle repeates itself 3 or 4 more times before she actually gets out of bed. By this time, I'm mostly awake and end up getting out of bed.

She has no explination, and as I posted earlier the other things she does that annoy me say more about my idocyncracies than they do her habbits so I can live with the very few "legitmate" annoying things she does.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

My wife has to get up at 4:30 in the morning. So she has her alarm clock set for 3:45 and then lets the sleep mode keep going off about every 5-10 minutes.

Why not just sleep until you have to get up? Why be waking yourself up every 5-1o minutes for an hour before you really have to? Doesn't make sense to me at all.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

I was in the snooze habit for awhile. I got out of it by moving my alarm clock so I had to get my tush up to turn it off.
    Pots and Kettles

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    My wife has to get up at 4:30 in the morning.
    So you two get to spend about seven hours a week together? Now we know the secret to your success.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Turn Off Ads?