Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Ring Tones?

Ex-Tree

Reds Ring Tones?

I recently purchased a new cell phone. I was thinking that having Marty shout, "this one belongs to the Reds", as a ring tone would be cool. Do any Reds-themed ring tones exist?
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

2. Turn Off Ads?
    redsgabp

Re: Reds Ring Tones?

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Argos View Post
    I recently purchased a new cell phone. I was thinking that having Marty shout, "this one belongs to the Reds", as a ring tone would be cool. Do any Reds-themed ring tones exist?
    http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/mobil...x.jsp?c_id=cin

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Wow the Reds marketing staff did a great job with those really affordable ring-tones, not!

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

If you own a compatible phone (I know for a fact that Sprint phones are, since I own one), then you can make your own Reds ringtones pretty easily.

Just search around on the internet for an audio clip of what you want, then download any of a number of freeware sound editing programs, crop the file to the proper length, and then upload it to your phone with a website like www.funformobile.com.

I plan on welcoming the start of a new season with my new text-received sound being changed to George Grande yelling "He got it! He got it!"
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

I have a tone of Marty calling Junior's 500th. It's not real clear so I don't use it. But I listen to it from time to time.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    I have a tone of Marty calling Junior's 500th. It's not real clear so I don't use it. But I listen to it from time to time.
    I have that one as well. It annoys my boyfriend to no end, so I use it for all incoming calls.
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

Turn Off Ads?