Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mlb 2k7

Re: Mlb 2k7

Okay, so I haven't played baseball video games since the EA Sports game for the PS1 back in 1999, which oddly enough featured David Weathers as a pitcher for the Reds. Now that I have a 360, what is the best baseball game. Is it MLB 2k7 or is there some other game to be released?
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

I have decided to change course a bit. I will go out and buy 2k7. I read up on it quite a bit last night and I certainly think it is worth the investment. Not to mention "The Show" isn't due out until April.
    Last edited by Team Clark; 02-26-2007 at 02:00 PM.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Okay, so I haven't played baseball video games since the EA Sports game for the PS1 back in 1999, which oddly enough featured David Weathers as a pitcher for the Reds. Now that I have a 360, what is the best baseball game. Is it MLB 2k7 or is there some other game to be released?
    MLB 2k7 is your only choice for 360. MLB the Show is on PS2 and PS3 and MVP 07 is PS2 only.

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    MLB 2k7 is your only choice for 360. MLB the Show is on PS2 and PS3 and MVP 07 is PS2 only.
    This is true. You won't be disappointed in this game.

I've been playing the demo for the Show on my PS2 and It's pretty impressive... 2k6 was awful last year but 06 the show was pretty good... I've not got a PS3 so I'll stick with 07 the Show this year.
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

Quote Originally Posted by mole44 View Post
    This is true. You won't be disappointed in this game.
    I didn't mean it like that. It truly is the only game available for Xbox and Xbox 360. MLB is a Sony exclusive and for some reason EA only released MVP 07 on PS2. If you want to play baseball on Xbox or 360, MLB 2k7 is the only one available to you.

the 360 demo is up.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Can anyone recommend a baseball game for the PC?

My High Heat 2002 is getting a little long in the tooth.
    Makes all the routine posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsland View Post
    Can anyone recommend a baseball game for the PC?

My High Heat 2002 is getting a little long in the tooth.
    No PC games this year. MVP 05 is probably your best bet for a more recent game.

Well I got it, been playing it most of the night. Its beautiful. Only thing that bothers me so far is Rookie is too easy, while Pro is too hard. Hopefully as I improve pro will be fine.

Senor Votto

When does MLB The Show 2007 come out?

Played it a lot yesterday; great game. They've really fixed a lot of the AI issues from last year, and the graphics are amazing.

MLB 07 the Show came out Tuesday, My wife picked one up for me, but as I'm out of town on Business, haven't had a chance to try it yet.
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

I'll wait to hear a few more reviews on both games, but I'd like to pick one of them up. I also will have to decide which platform to go with (PS3 or XBOX360), but I'm leaning PS3. I really like my 360, but I'm just so used to the PS3 controllers. We'll see. As you guys get the game, please post your reviews and which system you have. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GIK View Post
    I'll wait to hear a few more reviews on both games, but I'd like to pick one of them up. I also will have to decide which platform to go with (PS3 or XBOX360), but I'm leaning PS3. I really like my 360, but I'm just so used to the PS3 controllers. We'll see. As you guys get the game, please post your reviews and which system you have. Thanks!
    Well, if you choose PS3 your options are more open. The Show and 2K7 are both available for it. 2K7 is your only choice for 360.

FWIW, I'm hearing really good things about both games. The Show is probably a notch better though, if you have a PS2 or PS3.

Turn Off Ads?