Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Just found out tonight...

Re: Just found out tonight...

Sympathies and prayers TS, really sorry to hear this.
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

TS, I had a miscarriage. It was terrible. Just terrible. Mine was 12 years ago and to this day, not a day goes by that I don't think of that child and wonder what might have been.

It's like any other death. You don't really get over it, you just move on. Eventually.

I am so, so sorry for your loss.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Incredibly sorry to hear this as well, TeamSelig. You both are in my prayers. You'll get through it though - you both will together.
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

TS-
    So very sorry.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

MrsK

TS - i want to tell you how sorry i am for your loss.

my sister-in-law had a miscarriage between her first and second child - she has three children now - they are all very smart, very beautiful children and very healthy.

i cannot imagine the pain you're going through - but i hope it helps to know that others have been through it.

my thoughts are with you and your family.

take care.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

My wife and I went through this too. There is nothing you can do to make it better, but you can celebrate the tiny life that was inside her. My wife and I planted a tree in our backyard and hung a little medallion on it that said her name: "Grace". As the tree grows, every year, we remember her and know that we will see her again.
    Witty signature.

For a Level Playing Field

Sorry to hear this. Stay strong.

Thoughts and prayers man. Stick together, and just spend time with each other.

Sorry for you loss TS.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Most of the advice I can give has already been given by all our wise friends here at the 'Zone.
    Hugs

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Thanks...

What is the typical time for trying again? I've heard so many different opinions on this its pretty crazy. She had a D&C done, and you're supposed to wait 2 weeks before you know what again. I've heard you should wait until after the next period to try to have another baby, but I've also heard as much as 3-6 months. We want to try to have another one in hopes to heal the pain from this loss. We got ourselves so excited that we can't help but want to keep trying. I saw baby Reds outfits at Wal-Mart the other night and almost bought them lol...

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Thanks...

What is the typical time for trying again? I've heard so many different opinions on this its pretty crazy. She had a D&C done, and you're supposed to wait 2 weeks before you know what again. I've heard you should wait until after the next period to try to have another baby, but I've also heard as much as 3-6 months. We want to try to have another one in hopes to heal the pain from this loss. We got ourselves so excited that we can't help but want to keep trying. I saw baby Reds outfits at Wal-Mart the other night and almost bought them lol...
    I think when ever you and Mrs TeamSelig feal like it's the right time is the best time to start trying again. I know that seems like a cop out but everybody grieves at different rates and in different ways.

Having a baby to hold will certinally make life happier, but the grief and loss of this baby woln't go away. The emotional pain will decrease over time but you will likely never forget this baby.

Just have a lot of honest talks with Mrs Team Selig and you will know when the time is right.

Everything happens for a reason. I'm 100% convinced of that.

If my mother hadn't had a miscarriage, I wouldn't be here.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Thanks...

You should talk to her doctor. Sometimes there can be scarring, in which if a new baby is conceived, will have trouble maturing and having the same result. We were told about 6 months to allow for physical AND emotional healing. Thanks for your sharing though in this matter, There's a lot of people praying for you guys.
    Witty signature.

This is the first time I read through this thread for quite a while. I am so sorry about this.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Turn Off Ads?