Turn Off Ads?

Thread: i cant find a updated FSN tv schedule....

i cant find a updated FSN tv schedule....

that list any games on TV during Spring training.. All i found was March 26 on ESPN2 vs Boston..

anybody have a list?

thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: i cant find a updated FSN tv schedule....

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445 View Post
    that list any games on TV during Spring training.. All i found was March 26 on ESPN2 vs Boston..

anybody have a list?

thanks
    Haven't found one yet!
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

There has been in the past STs two games televised... one during the week and one on Saturday.
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

I haven't seen anything either.....none of the regular season FSN games are posted, yet, either....

Yahoo shows several games being televised by the other teams in S T so you might get those if you have direct tv.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/teams/cin/schedule

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

C. Trent says the FSN regular-season schedule hasn't been released yet, but FSN will televise three Reds spring games: March 22 vs. NYY, March 24 vs. PHI and March 26 vs. BOS. The Red Sox game will be on ESPN, tool.

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs...07/02/faqs.asp
    Last edited by Unassisted; 02-26-2007 at 05:11 PM.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    C. Trent says the FSN regular-season schedule hasn't been released yet, but FSN will televise three Reds spring games: March 22 vs. NYY, March 24 vs. PHI and March 26 vs. BOS. The Red Sox game will be on ESPN, tool.

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs...07/02/faqs.asp
    Thanks! So that means we can have the annual ST Redszone gathering Saturday, March 24th. I've been looking at other sports bars in the greater Cincinnati area. Been to the Blue Goose Sports Cafe in Sharonville and will try the Porch of All Sorts off of Fields Ertel this coming Saturday. Even tho' Willie's leaves a lot to be desired... they are accommodating, giving us a table and having a nearby TV turned to the Reds game. So I'll let those who are interested know.

Turn Off Ads?