Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Would you marry the same person again?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 76.92%
  • No

12 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you marry...

Would you marry...

your spouse again?

Kind of an off-shoot of GAC's thread and a poll a local Dayton radio station had this morning. Don't worry, it isn't a public poll, the little woman or man will never know your answer.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field RedFanAlways1966's Avatar

Re: Would you marry...

Sure would... but please do not ask her the same question!!! :
    Small market fan... always hoping, but never expecting.

No friggin way.

just kidding.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I've only been married for 5 months, so I'd be in serious trouble if my answer was anything but "yes."

But, seriously, we are each other's best friends, I can't imagine ever being with anyone else.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Absolutely. If not, I'd be divorced.

The poll on the radio this morning ended up (at least when I went in the building and left my radio) being about 70/30.

With only 30% marrying the same person.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

I'm smart enough to know I got pretty darn lucky. If I had decided to wait for something better, I'd be waiting a very long time.

To this day, I still don't really understand why someone like my wife married someone like me. But I ain't complaining.

Pay attention to the open sky

Quote Originally Posted by creek14 View Post
    The poll on the radio this morning ended up (at least when I went in the building and left my radio) being about 70/30.

With only 30% marrying the same person.
    Sounds like they polled a lot of miserable people.

I'd marry my wife again, but I would not marry my first wife again...

I've been married twice. I was amazed during my first marriage at how wrong I got it. For the past 10+ years I've been amazed at how right I got it. Marrying my wife is the best decision I've ever made and I sincerely doubt that anything in the future will come close to topping it.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

Man Pills

I find it interesting that no women have commented on this thread about their answer. If I had to guess, I'd say that the lion's share of those 70% "No" responses were from women. I think it's always been that way, and will likely continue to be that way.

For the record, yes, I would marry my wife again. But to be perfectly honest, I've met other women since our marriage whom I know I would be quite happy marrying as well. I'm not afraid to admit that.

And I also believe you can love two people at the same time--it's the thing that makes life a living hell. Avoid it if you can.

You sure the yes and no responses aren't the other way around. When I got in to work this morning it was 70% yes and 30% no. So unless they took a major swing in the other direction, I think the majority said yes. Regardless, 30% is a fairly high number.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    I find it interesting that no women have commented on this thread about their answer. If I had to guess, I'd say that the lion's share of those 70% "No" responses were from women. I think it's always been that way, and will likely continue to be that way.

For the record, yes, I would marry my wife again. But to be perfectly honest, I've met other women since our marriage whom I know I would be quite happy marrying as well. I'm not afraid to admit that.

And I also believe you can love two people at the same time--it's the thing that makes life a living hell. Avoid it if you can.
    I agree with you on all counts FCB.

My wife and I have had a pretty rocky marriage over the years. The last few years have had me thinking quite a few times that it wasn't going to last much longer. We just seemed to have grown apart. We weren't fighting or angry with each other, we just weren't close...at all. We made a decision about five months to basically start over and make it work. It's been tough but great at the same time. To finally answer the poll question, I'd have to say yes.

Without a doubt. After all, she did send me to Reds Basball Heaven a few years back.
    Talent is God Given: be humble.
    Fame is man given: be thankful.
    Conceit is self given: be careful.

John Wooden

I said no, my wife drives me crazy but I am too comfortable to leave.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by hebroncougar View Post
    Absolutely. If not, I'd be divorced.
    2nd.
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?