Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, Antonella!!! COuld She Be Off Idol?

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Oh, Antonella!!! COuld She Be Off Idol?

I'll let you find the pics on your own, but holy cow, girl, don't go audition for a reality show if you've got some incriminating pictures somewhere out there.

A few of them- wowsa.

Is AI gonna boot her, if her singing doesn't do her in first??

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Oh, Antonella!!! COuld She Be Off Idol?

She's pretty good lookin.

And speaking of her pictures, I walk by the WWII memorial all the time...and I'm wondering why I never see something like that?
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

She had me until the NC jersey.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

My opinion? As Hawk Harrelson might say, "She gone."
    Talent is God Given: be humble.
    Fame is man given: be thankful.
    Conceit is self given: be careful.

John Wooden

I found the pics a few days ago and have been debating posting anything about it. Two words....so long. As you said Dom, why the heck would she go on AI knowing these pics are out there?
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Check out exclusive videos and photos of American Idol Season 6 Top 24 Contestant Antonella Barba only on americanidol.com.
    I'm guessing "exclusive" may not have been the best choice of words there then?

Since American Idol has kicked off contestants with questionable pasts before I would say she is all but gone.

Jersey pride.

I haven't seen her sing, but the story about whether all the photos were really her mentioned that she sang "I don't want to miss a thing" last week. That in itself should be enough to get her disqualified.

This makes no sense to me. Is this a singing contest or a sainthood contest? Why should people have to constantly pay for the things they've done in the past? Couldn't an "American Idol" be someone who has overcome scandal and conflict in their life?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

She's not even hot. Way too skinny and has a butter face.

From the words of the Fresh Prince, "she's aiiight".
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grounds_Crew View Post
    She's not even hot. Way too skinny and has a butter face.
    Jeeze -- and I thought *I* had high standards?

I think the old rule really is in full effect here -- never let anyone have photos of you that you would be embarassed to let your grandmother see. Its OK if YOU have photos of yourself like that, but why chance what a bad breakup or a few wrong words will lead someone to post or do.
    Championships Matter.
    24 Years and Counting...

Hell, she can't sing at all and the only reason she's in it right now is her looks. She had no chance as it is, so this whole thing is probably the best way she's going to gain any kind of fame or notoriety.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    Jeeze -- and I thought *I* had high standards?

I think the old rule really is in full effect here -- never let anyone have photos of you that you would be embarassed to let your grandmother see. Its OK if YOU have photos of yourself like that, but why chance what a bad breakup or a few wrong words will lead someone to post or do.
    What CE said, my wife's grandmother also adds every now and then that people should only wear sensible white underwear, because you never know when you will be in an accident. I thought she was crazy until about a week later there was a car crash and they had a picture of one of the victims being transported on a gurney, and HE had a testicle visable behind what looked like women's black thong underwear, this was on the front page of a small time newspaper. It was a local scandal that the newspaper printed this.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Hell, she can't sing at all and the only reason she's in it right now is her looks. She had no chance as it is, so this whole thing is probably the best way she's going to gain any kind of fame or notoriety.
    Coming Soon to a Playboy Magazine near you.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Turn Off Ads?