Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, Antonella!!! COuld She Be Off Idol?

Re: Oh, Antonella!!! COuld She Be Off Idol?

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    And I can't believe no one has commented on Kellie Pickler! What was the deal with the...um...enhancements? Her chest looked like plastic. Oh, and a year later, she still can't sing and she's still really annoying. Did half a million people really buy her CD?
    I was going to comment on them last night but thought the better of it. She was definatley looking very...um....healthy. Front and back for that matter.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Hot? Check.
    Yeah, in a Frisch's waitress sort of way.

That hair made her look like she should be working at the Green Valley store in Williamsburg.

You can the girl out of the country....

Nothin wrong with country girls.

Nothin wrong with country girls.
    Absolutely not- heck, I went to school in Williamsburg.

It just looks odd to see the hybrid Kellie Pickler. Implants, dress, that hair, etc.

Carrie Underwood is hot as heck, but she doesn't look like Kellie did last night.

About Kellie Pickler in an article on MSNBC :

"Not only is she not a contestant, she’s already sold dozens of records, guest-hosted “The View,” and apparently hired Dolly Parton’s wardrobe consultant, hair stylist and comedy writers."

That's what she reminded me of last night, and while Dolly Parton is one of my top ten favorite artists of all time, I just don't find that attractive in the romantic sense. IMVHO, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    "Not only is she not a contestant, she’s already sold dozens of records
    Sold dozens of records? Hell, I've done that. My band moved about 100 albums in one evening when we played NXNE a few years ago.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Watched the men sing last night. God they suck. What a collection of dreck and crap. A couple of them might qualify as 'good' when they are really, really on. Other than that....horrible.

The worst group that I have seen since the show started. If it weren't for the girls, the show would be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    Watched the men sing last night. God they suck. What a collection of dreck and crap. A couple of them might qualify as 'good' when they are really, really on. Other than that....horrible.
    It's amazing how bad they actually are. My girlfriend watched the show with me last night. This was the first episode she saw this season. At the end of the show she was shocked when they were the final 8 guys. She thought it was closer to the audition stage.

They're awful. The only guy that I find entertaining is the beat boxer guy. He can't sing at all, but he is entertaining.

The worst group that I have seen since the show started. If it weren't for the girls, the show would be in trouble.
    And there's only about 3 girls that are any good. Huge disappointment this year. Last year may have been the best year, and to go directly to the worst year, by far, is really disappointing.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    There goes that "aw shucks" little innocent country girl image. By next year's show people will be asking who the heck Kelli Pickler is.

Who the heck is Kelli Pickler?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Zoinks!

I only saw the re-cap on the news this morning and I've not seen one episode since the auditions early on but the guy that looks like the guy from The Turtles (Is it Flo or Eddie?) sounded OK in the line or two I heard. The others just sounded horrible. The 17 year old guy, I'm not sure how he could have made it past a karaoke competition at his local TGI Friday's much less this far in a national TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    Who the heck is Kelli Pickler?

You just want someone to post a picture of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    You just want someone to post a picture of her.
    If it makes you feel better, I'd be happy with a 'before' picture.

But I'm sure everyone else would like to see the 'after' as well, so you can go ahead and post that, too. If you want.

In all honesty, I have no idea who she is.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I'd be happy with a 'before' picture.

But I'm sure everyone else would like to see the 'after' as well, so you can go ahead and post that, too. If you want.

In all honesty, I have no idea who she is.
    One vote for the "after" picture please.

Yes. I am a pig. Thank you.

Phil Stacey needs to work on his low voice, because he sounds terrible until the song goes up. I mean, he was just awful for the entire first part of that song.

Turn Off Ads?