Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, Antonella!!! COuld She Be Off Idol?

Re: Oh, Antonella!!! COuld She Be Off Idol?

The sad part is that none of these guys would be on the show if it were just about any other season. What may seem good this season, is not.
    Talent is God Given: be humble.
    Fame is man given: be thankful.
    Conceit is self given: be careful.

John Wooden

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    Phil Stacey needs to work on his low voice, because he sounds terrible until the song goes up. I mean, he was just awful for the entire first part of that song.
    I agreed with Simon on that guy. He was just creepy in that hat. Reminded me of Jim Carrey in The Mask.

'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    Phil Stacey needs to work on his low voice, because he sounds terrible until the song goes up. I mean, he was just awful for the entire first part of that song.
    I find that this has been a problem with many of the singers over the last few years. Many of them can't hit the low notes on the songs.

That heavy set guy with the curly Jack Osborne hair sorta, kinda reminds of of Michael McDonald. Only with a weaker, less rich voice.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

The whole gang is bad. Thank goodness for the girls. It's good to be a girl because the guys are going to go one by one, out the door.

According to DialIdol, Phil Stacy is gone tonight.

I agree that this the worst collection of talent since the show started. There are some good girls, but they all sound the same.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

FWIW - DialIdol is showing that Antonella might finally get her comeuppance tomorrow.

But if Sanjaya stays while Sundance goes, I think my season of American Idol is about finished.

The girls are definitely in a league of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I'd be happy with a 'before' picture.

But I'm sure everyone else would like to see the 'after' as well, so you can go ahead and post that, too. If you want.

In all honesty, I have no idea who she is.
    Looky here ...

Antonella and that girl who Simon didn't know her name (and I don't either) need to go.

And let Sanjaya go, too. He is worse than the geek, Kevin Covais, was last year.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    Looky here ...

Hello girls. How are we today?
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Guys, that is one horribly botched-up surgery that Pickler has had. Just awful.

I just read where Dial Idol is saying its going to be Stpehanie Edwards and Haley Scarnato for the girls and Phil Stacey and Sundance Head for the guys.

There's a big margin of error, but it looks like any hope of getting rid of Sanjaya "I flat-iron my hair" Malakar and Antonella is dead in the water.

I think we are stuck with them until the best talent finally overwhelms the movement to save these losers.

And I really blame the judges for this. They put people up there who weren't as good as everybody else and then they complain about it being a singing competition.

Randy was talking about how Sanjaya wowed them in his first audition and never came close since.

Gee- you mean he sounded good in a hotel meeting room but sounds horrible with a microphone and full band behind him? Ever think that with a soft voice like his, you might, you know, think that his lousy performance in Hollywood week wasn't a fluke?

And I'm happy about Phil Stacey being gone if true. For whatever reason, that guy starts off songs just weird. And that hat. And those eyes. Eck!

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Guys, that is one horribly botched-up surgery that Pickler has had. Just awful.
    They look fine to me!

"Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

If it is Stephanie Edwards tonight instead of Antonella the calls of American Idol being racist will be all over the airways tomorrow.

Turn Off Ads?