I wasn't quite sure where to put this at, or whether I should start its own thread or maybe be put under another, so in light of all of this, I started my own thread....I have a question or basically questions about three Reds players that all played in the Lower Minor Leagues last seaon. Just basically curious as to how far they develped over the off-season, where you will see them start out this current season, how well they will do during the present season, where they will end up at the end of this current season, and also when it is all said and done in the end, what type of big league career do you think that these young men will amass? I know that that is a lot of questions and also probably a lot of IF's in there as well, but please just try and do ya best if at all possibly. And I haven't been on the boards very much here of late ( I had a lot of personal issues over the last 3-4 months: my Grandpa developed kidney cancer (is having surgery on Monday, please pray or keep him in your thoughts please, my ex-fiance left me about 2 months ago, because of this and a couple other issues, I ended up with a debt that will keep me paying until my early 40's and I am only nearing 28 right now which isn't fun, ok now back to the subject at hand and sorry so much for the sappy post part, just letting everyone know where I was, if anybody noticed at all....hopefully I will be posting more often now....). Ok, the three guys I am curious about are:

P: Camilo Vazquez

P: Jordan Smith

P: Sean Watson

P: James Avery

P: Sam LeCure....(this is the one I am most curious about actually)

Sorry for such the broad topic and question, but I just throught it would be a very interesting thread that could possibly develop into a wider scope and eventually grow and devolop to include more players!!!