Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Goal of the year - Lionel Messi vrs. Getafe

Goal of the year - Lionel Messi vrs. Getafe

This goal gets my vote for goal of the year - the more I watch it (and the second goal isn't bad either) the more I appreciate his foot speed, balance and technique more and more.
    Its being compared to the Maradona goal in the WC vrs. England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IrMR2o3TZU

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Goal of the year - Lionel Messi vrs. Getafe

That was impressive.

How about Sampdoria's Quagliarella from 40 yards out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lhaIq9W_cI

Quote Originally Posted by NJReds View Post
    That was impressive.

How about Sampdoria's Quagliarella from 40 yards out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lhaIq9W_cI
    That was a really nice strike and the way he got his body turned to generate power yet still have good balance was effective. Thanks for sharing that - I was not really that familiar with him, not watching Sampdoria play this year. I knew he was scoring a lot of goals, but he is a real talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    That was a really nice strike and the way he got his body turned to generate power yet still have good balance was effective. Thanks for sharing that - I was not really that familiar with him, not watching Sampdoria play this year. I knew he was scoring a lot of goals, but he is a real talent.
    Apparently the "big" clubs are on the prowl. He'll most likely be playing for Milan, Inter or Juve next year.

Turn Off Ads?