Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lizard

Lizard

Is there any word on 'Lizard'? Is he throwing off the mound? Is he even at ST camp?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lizard

I've seen pictures that indicate he is in camp. no word on he status though.
    Suck it up cupcake.

seems to be a forgotten man as of late
    2006 Redszone Prospect Draft - Johnny Cueto
    2007 Redszone Prospect Draft - Pedro Viola, Alexis Oliveras
    2007 Redszone Mock Draft - 1st (27) Michael Burgess, Supp. (60) Wes Roemer, 2nd (92) Barry Enright, 3rd (122) Jonathan Bachanov
    2009 Redszone Mock Draft - 1st (9) Shelby Miller, 2nd (58) Marc Krauss, 3rd (89) Daniel Fields

Everyone's at camp and everyone's going full out except for Majewski and Griffey (who has started taking BP).

I'm guessing we see an article on him within the next few days.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

He is scheduled to pitch tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    He is scheduled to pitch tonight.
    Good job. 2 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 0 R. Lohse strained a hamstring, according to cincinnati.reds.mlb.com

He'll start the season in L'ville and wait for a chance for a promotion.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Maybe I'm alone, but I wouldn't mind seeing him thrown in the pen for long relief.
    I think with his stuff, he'd be a good guy to eat innings in the middle of games instead of having to worry about starting. Rather see him in there than the Cormier's of the world anyway.

I would have loved to see him be our 5th starter. But I do like the Saarloos deal, so I'm not too upset about it. I am a big supporter of Elizardo, and I know I might be in a small crowd there.

Quote Originally Posted by AvesIce51 View Post
    I would have loved to see him be our 5th starter. But I do like the Saarloos deal, so I'm not too upset about it. I am a big supporter of Elizardo, and I know I might be in a small crowd there.
    put me in your group as well, they way he was treated by Narron last year was a disgrace, he's so young and was not brought along like he shouldve been.

I am also in the Lizard group, I think that he will be a nice guy to have in the pen now because of the Saarloos deal. I have liked him for a while.
    Let's make some noise!

I'm also in the Lizard Pen! I saw him pitch in person several times last season, and I was impressed by his poise, velocity, and movement on his pitches. I still believe he could be a very good starting pitcher for this club if given the opportunity.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by AvesIce51 View Post
    Agreed. I still prefer him to Lohse.

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Agreed. I still prefer him to Lohse.
    Or Milton

Turn Off Ads?