Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Did Anyone Try To Get Cincy At Cleveland Tickets Today For May 19th?

Did Anyone Try To Get Cincy At Cleveland Tickets Today For May 19th?

I was second in line but the person ahead of me was getting POLICE tickets which some delay occured.

When it was my turn, I needed three tickets but they could only get two together. I had to deny them. My wife, son and I were going to go. I guess I will try EBAY ($).
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Did Anyone Try To Get Cincy At Cleveland Tickets Today For May 19th?

Where at in OH? Just any Ticketmaster outlet? The reason I'm asking is that I have Indians gift cards that I don't think can be used online... I so I need to go to an outlet to get tickets (or wait until that weekend). Thanks!
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

I'm a Reds fan in Cleveland and was listening to the Indians spring training game on the radio yesterday. The announcers, of course, were pimping that lower level seats were still available for the Yankees, Red Sox and Reds (strange combination, huh?) series. I just hopped on the web site and was offered three lower level seats for that game, so I'm guessing the person at the ticketmaster outlet didn't know what he/she was doing. I'd recommend you try again. Good luck.

I always go to the games when the Reds are in town (obviously,) and I generally wait until a week or two before to get tickets so I can see which of my Cincy friends are coming up for it. I never manage to get GREAT seats for the Sat game, but I can still usually manage to get 5 or 6 together, even at that late date.
    Last edited by sacred_donkey; 03-04-2007 at 09:24 AM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by sacred_donkey View Post
    I'm a Reds fan in Cleveland and was listening to the Indians spring training game on the radio yesterday. The announcers, of course, were pimping that lower level seats were still available for the Yankees, Red Sox and Reds (strange combination, huh?) series. I just hopped on the web site and was offered three lower level seats for that game, so I'm guessing the person at the ticketmaster outlet didn't know what he/she was doing. I'd recommend you try again. Good luck.
    WOW! I can't believe that that girl had so much trouble at ticketmaster (Kroger). I guess I was so PO'd that the Indians website was never attempted. Thanks, I will order from the website soon.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?