Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Movies You Find Entertaining

Re: Horrible Movies You Find Entertaining

Weird Science - where else could you see Anthony Michael Hall at his best, and Ilan Mitchell-Smith's best roll ever. Of course, the movie was good for two reasons - Kelly LeBrock. Gurrr Rowl!

A recent release full of the cheese factor is Idiocracy, directed by Mike "OfficeSpace" Judge. Owen Wilson plays a completely average soldier who gets frozen for 500 years and finds he is by far the most intelligent person on Earth - as everyone else has evolved into a complete moron (the President is a pro-wrestler). I got some huge chuckles out of it, and the "dumb level" is remarkably high.

2. Turn Off Ads?

It wasn't Owen Wilson, it was his brother Luke.

Very funny though, IMO, classic Mike Judge sense of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

"The Wizard"

"I love the Power Glove. It's so bad."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    It wasn't Owen Wilson, it was his brother Luke.

Very funny though, IMO, classic Mike Judge sense of humor.
    Oops - I always get those two confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    When the Caped Crusader and the Boy Wonder were in a tight spot in some shark-infested waters, I was so relieved Batman remembered to put his Bat Shark Repellent on his utility belt that morning.

Whew, that was a close one.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    When the Caped Crusader and the Boy Wonder were in a tight spot in some shark-infested waters, I was so relieved Batman remembered to put his Bat Shark Repellent on his utility belt that morning.

I love that movie, but I think they were aiming to be campy instead of trying to make a serrious movie that sucked so bad that it was good.

But yea, thank the lord that utility belt had all the bat-gadgets a crime fighting superhero would ever need.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

What about Innerspace?

Dennis Quaid, Martin Short, Meg Ryan and "the Cowboy". I love that movie. Great stuff.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    What about Innerspace?

Dennis Quaid, Martin Short, Meg Ryan and "the Cowboy". I love that movie. Great stuff.
    Gone in 60 seconds. Best "bad" movie ever
    "Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier'n helpin' 'em move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load **** into a truck."

Actually, the Shark Repellant spray was in a special container in the Batcopter, along with the Eel Repellant and the Manta Ray Repellant (I'm not kidding).
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    Actually, the Shark Repellant spray was in a special container in the Batcopter, along with the Eel Repellant and the Manta Ray Repellant (I'm not kidding).
    No kidding I joke about the shark repellent spray all the time. Batman was hanging on a rope ladder from the batcopter with a full grown shark hanging from his leg and he yells calmly, " Robin, My shark repellent spray!" Which in reality is an aerosal can of the mysterious chemical compound...
    "Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier'n helpin' 'em move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load **** into a truck."

How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

I'll defer to your knowledge. I just loved that it was "Bat" Shark Repellant, since by law, all his crimefighting instruments had to have "Bat" at the beginning. Please tell me I'm at least remembering that part right.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

I'll defer to your knowledge. I just loved that it was "Bat" Shark Repellant, since by law, all his crimefighting instruments had to have "Bat" at the beginning. Please tell me I'm at least remembering that part right.

He probably was trying to trademark it.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Definitely.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I love that movie, especially when they visit the Pabst Blue Ribbon distribution center, or as I like to call it, "heaven."
    I bought the DVD last year online just for grins. Talk about goofy stuff. And I didn't remember Micheal J. Fox being in it.

Turn Off Ads?