Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mlb 2k7

Mlb 2k7

Anyone pick up MLB 2K7 yet?

I was just lookin for a review of the Reds Roster. Any signs of Homer, Hamilton, Bruce?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Mlb 2k7

We just had a pretty big thread on this. You can find it here.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54890
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Its very good overall...but Negative to all three.

I haven't downloaded the new rosters if they are any but Saarloos is still with Oakland as well.

Looks like I better get to trading
    -----------------------------------
    Side note, I've still be playing MVP 2005.

Interesting Stats from a Sim

Aaron Harrang

13-10
    225.1 IP
    157 k
    45 BB
    3.23 era

That was the BEST stat-line I've seen Harrang dropped at in that game.
    "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Great game, very detailed and the player likenesses are, for the most part, pretty good. Arroyo has his high legkick and Harang very closely resembles the Harang we're used to. Cormier looks a little to young to be Cormier though. Overall, I really have no complaints about it. It's fun. I've got the 360 version so I'm trying for the achievement points every game.

I've got the 360 version as well, this is easily the best baseball game I've ever owned. The gameplay is significantly better than last season and the graphics are basically flawless. I love the way the players carry themselves, I've never seen a game that could perfect that and this gets awfully close. Definitely worth a buy.

Quote Originally Posted by BoilerBC11 View Post
    Anyone pick up MLB 2K7 yet?

I was just lookin for a review of the Reds Roster. Any signs of Homer, Hamilton, Bruce?
    Homer and Bruce are there, they just have different names because they are not part of the union. Its easy to find them the players have different names but same initials for instance Homer Bailey is Hugh Blumberg.

Hamilton is not there, but should be when they release the new rosters on opening day.

High five!

Howdy

I just picked it up for the 360 yesterday. This is my first go with the "2k" series having played "MVP" previously. I'm still getting used to the pitching breakpoints and batting but its a pretty good game. Graphics are pretty darn good in both widescreen HD and regular old TV. For another sports game comparison I think Madden's graphics are slightly more realistic but that's secondary to the gameplay.

Looking forward to the roster updates and playing a season.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Turn Off Ads?