Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Opening Day Tickets Lottery Confirmation

Re: Opening Day Tickets Lottery Confirmation

No tix for me

2. Turn Off Ads?

I got the loser email, but I already got the Power Pack- I wasn't even really hoping to get in anyway- I wonder if any chances are being sold on eBay.

Not any on the first 2 pages.
    Last edited by 919191; 03-08-2007 at 08:29 AM.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

I got the loser e-mail overnight.

I never got a winner or loser email. Stupid.

I Didn't Get Either Neither.

I got a loser email, in the subject line it included the word SUSPECT. Wonder if they thought I was a bot or something?

Can anyone tell me what the prices are going to be like?

i just paid $23 per ticket for row U behind home plate.

I logged in and bought two seats in 528 for face value [+ the Opening Day sur charge they've added].

It was simple and painless.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Damn, I want to buy some. I'd be willing to give someone free tickets to see the Reds play the Pirates up here in exchange for a "code" to purchase Opening Days. I know that doesnt seem like an even trade...but heck, it's an offer. I could get you to a couple games up here in fact.

EDIT: The tickets would be IN PITTSBURGH at PNC Park. Great 3rd base lower levels.
    Last edited by Grounds_Crew; 03-08-2007 at 09:19 AM.
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

The Crosley Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I logged in and bought two seats in 528 for face value [+ the Opening Day sur charge they've added].

It was simple and painless.
    Logged in where? How? Can anyone do this, or just lottery winners?

Quote Originally Posted by Grounds_Crew View Post
    Damn, I want to buy some. I'd be willing to give someone free tickets to see the Reds play the Pirates up here in exchange for a "code" to purchase Opening Days. I know that doesnt seem like an even trade...but heck, it's an offer. I could get you to a couple games up here in fact.

EDIT: The tickets would be IN PITTSBURGH at PNC Park. Great 3rd base lower levels.
    Third base line lower level is great at PNC. But the way they angle in toward the line (in sections 18-20?), you have to look alive. I've sat there a couple times and the foul balls come directly at you like bullets. They're much harder to judge coming right at you than coming at an angle. That's one place where I think even if you're an adult, it's cool if you bring a glove, if only for self-defense purposes.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

REDSBROWNSBUCKEYES

Just checked ebay, some idiot is selling 10 chances at tickets for fifty dollars a piece. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Grounds_Crew View Post

Too bad I didn't see this, maybe I would have traded my girlfriend's winning code that she trusted me with because she's in a meeting at work.

I picked her up 2 in 527, row Q. I just wish I could make it over to Cincinnati that day but it doesn't look good.

Quote Originally Posted by 5DOLLAR-BLEACHERBUM View Post
    Just checked ebay, some idiot is selling 10 chances at tickets for fifty dollars a piece. What a joke.
    Wow, this happened for the OSU student ticket lottery for the national championship too. Kids put their winning lottery tickets up on Ebay so any the university saw they automatically nullified. Now that was funny!

Turn Off Ads?