Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Roster Construction - Pitching

Roster Construction - Pitching

I'm in an 8-team, mixed league with 13 P spots. 9 are active for each game and are split as: 3 SP, 3 RP, 3 either. 4 bench spots can be filled with either.

Just about every stat imaginable is scored: W, K, ERA, WHIP, SV, SV OPP, Holds, IP, CG. No limits on starts or innings. It's rotisserie scoring on a 10-8-6-5 etc points basis.

Given this, how many SP's should I carry? I really haven't seen this format before. A couple of the other teams seem to be carrying 5-6 SP, 2-3 legit closers and are filling the rest with setup guys - apparently hoping to build up the K, Hold, and SV Opp rates.

I'm just wondering if it might be better to try for 3 stud SP and ride them hard, rather than carry 2-3 "C" tier SP's at the expense of K, ERA, and WHIP than can be had from some good setup guys.

Thoughts or advice?
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Roster Construction - Pitching

bump
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

Re: Roster Construction - Pitching

IP might be a problem

Turn Off Ads?