Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Heading to FL?!?!

Heading to FL?!?!

it is loking good that I may be down in FL for Spring Training afterall!!!! I was hoping to make it down, but time, money, energy hasnt been looking like it will line up right for me this year. I talked to my wife about it the other night, and we may go this weekend! It helps my Tar Heels are playing in the ACC tourney in Tampa this weekend, so we are looking into going down after work tonight, try and score some Heels tix for tom, and work a Reds game or 2 in, even if have to stay through Monday.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Heading to FL?!?!

Good luck getting ACC tix...tough to do, especially with a small venue like the St Pete Times Forum

If you are going to Sat/Mon games, let us know...would like to say hello!!

You cannot defeat an ignorant man in an argument!
    -William Gibbs McAdoo

Though many of us here are sure trying

Yeha, thats one thing I am questioning, the availablity, but also figure its out of ACC territory down there, so not as many die-hard fans as there usually are when its up here in NC. I figure if I get down there tonight, can buy tix off a team that has lost, and fans may be going home instead (hopefully some dook tix ....
    I will email you back if indeed we do make it down, maybe meet up at one of the games. How is the weather looking down there this wekeend?

Absolutely beautiful

Check out this weather link...those of you up north may want to avoid profanity

http://www.climaton.com/forecast/FL/Tampa.php

You cannot defeat an ignorant man in an argument!
    -William Gibbs McAdoo

Though many of us here are sure trying

OK, looks like I am in, just had lunch with the old lady , and she is going home to get some things together so we can leave when I get off work!!!!! FL, here I come!!!!

Turn Off Ads?