Turn Off Ads?

Thread: anybody get any single game tickets?

redsgabp

anybody get any single game tickets?

i'm set myself, but i went ahead and got 4 tickets for friends.

i got 4 Infield Box tickets for the only night game of the mets series.

odd start times for this series.
    mon 9/3 1:15
    tue 9/4 7:10
    wed 9/5 12:35

i know tuesday is normal with a 7:10
    i know wednesday a normal businessman's special
    but why in the world would they have a 1:15 start time on a monday?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

i did notice that a lot of games didn't have any of the good seats left.

i did try to get some scout or club seats for myself to a rangers game and they were all gone

well here is to another reds season

it even seems that all seats in right field are all gone to a lot of games as well.
    Last edited by redsgabp; 03-10-2007 at 09:40 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Re: anybody get any single game tickets?

labor day...dude...labor day...

I also got single seats...though the website did some maddening things--throwing me into sections I did not specify and the frustrating "waiting room" but I did get two for the Indians game on June 8th (Cap Day) and two for the Marty/Thom Bobblehead Nite (Aug 22) cant wait...GO REDS

redsgabp

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1966 View Post
    labor day...dude...labor day...
    good catch my friend

youre welcome....glad to be of help....

redsgabp

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1966 View Post
    youre welcome....glad to be of help....
    to bad the reds are out of town on 9/2

the sunday WEBN fireworks.

it would be cool to catch a game and then go see the fireworks.

it has been a long time since they have had it like that.

So what's the deal with the moon deck? My mom and I bought a flex plan in there but it doesn't look like we are going to be able to get two seats together for a weekend series. You've got to be kidding me!

redsgabp

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    So what's the deal with the moon deck? My mom and I bought a flex plan in there but it doesn't look like we are going to be able to get two seats together for a weekend series. You've got to be kidding me!
    maybe the fans are coming out of the woodwork to buy tickets?
    or maybe riverfront choice found a extra couple million sitting around and decided that they want to own right field?

my season seats are in the first row of left field. since i'm in the first row i can see that all important scoreboard. you just have to turn your head back to look at it when you want to.

but the right field seats are awesome too.

i just wouldn't think that almost all RF seats are gone to almost all of the games

Quote Originally Posted by redsgabp View Post
    maybe the fans are coming out of the woodwork to buy tickets?
    or maybe riverfront choice found a extra couple million sitting around and decided that they want to own right field?

my season seats are in the first row of left field. since i'm in the first row i can see that all important scoreboard. you just have to turn your head back to look at it when you want to.

but the right field seats are awesome too.

i just wouldn't think that almost all RF seats are gone to almost all of the games
    I didn't look for games during the week as my mom lives 2 hours away in Ohio and I live 2 hours away in Indy so we really can't just head down on any old Wednesday to catch a game. We have never had a problem getting seats in RF, so of course once we commit almost $400 to tickets out there we aren't going to be able to get any!

redsgabp

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I didn't look for games during the week as my mom lives 2 hours away in Ohio and I live 2 hours away in Indy so we really can't just head down on any old Wednesday to catch a game. We have never had a problem getting seats in RF, so of course once we commit almost $400 to tickets out there we aren't going to be able to get any!
    call the reds ticket office and see if they can move you to left field for the games.

just a idea.

it could help you that way you don't have to go to monday - thursday games.

I went down to the ticket window at GABP this morning and bought mostly single seats to 20 different games. The $5 tickets are sold out already for the second game of the season (4/4) but I scored a pretty good one in the view level. I got all the bleacher discount days and all the bobblehead nights.

20 games, 21 tickets: $113

You can't get more baseball any cheaper than that!

I bought tickets for the Reds v. Mariners at Safeco field, saturday june 23rd.

As I don't get to see the Reds much I busted down for field level seats.

I'll probably go that Sunday (24th) too and maybe Friday the 22nd, but I'm going to wait a while before I commit to that.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Turn Off Ads?