Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Wilco's new album

Wilco's new album

I know a lot of you are fans so I thought I post this.

They'll be streaming their new album "Sky Blue Sky" (which comes out May 15 ) on their website from 9am to 9pm EST Sunday march 11th.

You can listen to the first single "What Light" there now.

http://www.wilcoweb.com/
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Wilco's new album

bumping this. sounds really good so far.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Thanks! Looking forward to it...
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Big Wilco fan. Someone Else's song is one of my all time favorites. Thanks for the heads up.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

I listened to it 4 times. It's a little more country tinged than the last few but still has Nils Clines crazy/brilliiant guitar work. It's a really strong album with a real organic "band" feel to it. I'm really looking forward to it's official release. Hopefully they'll stream it again soon befor ethen.

you can still stream some of the tracks here

http://hypem.com/artist/wilco

I really like "Impossible Germany"

I listened to the album. I liked it a lot.

Uncle Tupelo begat Son Volt and Wilco.

That's a heck of a run by all involved.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

Turn Off Ads?