Turn Off Ads?

Thread: FYI "My Reds"

redsgabp

FYI "My Reds"

I got a letter from the Reds about a new program called "My Reds"

This is a program for season ticket holders & this program can even help out people that buy tickets as well.

I will try to describe the program the best I can.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

For the season ticket holder;

(Ticket transfer)
    The owner of the season tickets can log into their "My Reds" account and transfer their tickets to another person electronically via email. The print out ticket will have a new barcode and the orignal paper ticket will become useless.
    ((i wonder if the street scalpers will get taken buying tickets that are no good because they have been transfered? This could make the guy on the street a thing of the past because if he buys bad seats to many times.))

The person you emailed the tickets, then decides if they want the tickets and accepts them or if they can't go to the game, they can decline them. If the decline them, then the orignal paper tickets is still good.

You can also pick the tickets up at the will call window if you don't want to print them out.

The cost to transfer your tickets is $2 per ticket.

There is also a "buddy list" that you will have that you can transfer your tickets to for free. Your buddy list will allow you to have 2 email addresses that you can email your tickets for free. Once you have it set up, you can't change the email address of your buddy list until next season.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

This part is for full season ticket holders only))

(Reds Replay)
    "Reds Replay" allows full season ticket holders the ability to sell their tickets. You set the price that you want for the tickets. You also get to give a brief description of your tickets.

If the tickets arent bought 12 hours before the game, then the offer is taken from the website.

You can edit or cancel the offer at any time before it's bought.

If the tickets are sold, you will receive credit with the Reds. You can use the credit for additional reds tickets, or apply your credit towards your 2008 renewal.

If the tickets are sold, then the buyer of the tickets prints out the tickets. And once again your orignal paper tickets become no good.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this would be more like a ebay Reds bank.
    You sell your tickets fee free, but the money stays with the reds.
    All and all, if you intend to keep your reds season tickets next year, this might not be a bad idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This should be GREAT NEWS for all reds ticket holders because it's now easier to get your money back from games you can't attend!

And the guy on the street will have to become very careful with who he deals with. Not that you should rip them off but.

The "My Reds" should be up march 15th according to the letter.

Thank You REDS for this great program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The Crosley Kid

Re: FYI "My Reds"

This sounds good....keep the money with the Reds instead of giving more to eBay.

redsgabp

Quote Originally Posted by The Crosley Kid View Post
    This sounds good....keep the money with the Reds instead of giving more to eBay.
    this program sounds so awesome that it's hard to believe.

the only hang-up for me is that i have season ticket parking.

so if i sell my tickets on the ticket exchange with the parking, i will still have to mail the parking. but i'm sure i'll get things figured out, between now and then. good job reds

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsgabp View Post
    this program sounds so awesome that it's hard to believe.

the only hang-up for me is that i have season ticket parking.

so if i sell my tickets on the ticket exchange with the parking, i will still have to mail the parking. but i'm sure i'll get things figured out, between now and then. good job reds
    The Dragons have had this option for their tickets for a couple of seasons. I have used it a few times. The first time I used it I actually emailed the tickets to myself to see how it would work.

GL

redsgabp

Quote Originally Posted by gonelong View Post
    The Dragons have had this option for their tickets for a couple of seasons. I have used it a few times. The first time I used it I actually emailed the tickets to myself to see how it would work.

GL
    thanks,
    i have a friend who has a partial dragons season tickets.
    ( i had never heard him mention it before )

he's going to take me to that reds marlins game in dayton later this month.

but honestly i wonder if the average idiot on the street will get taken on this deal. if "Bob" was to sell his seats on the exchange and then sell (the no good paper ticket) to the idiot street scalper.

i would imagine that "Bob" would get caught overtime, but if i was on the street selling tickets, i would think twice about buying tickets!

but this new deal is good for the reds season ticket holders for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsgabp View Post
    I got a letter from the Reds about a new program called "My Reds"

This is a program for season ticket holders & this program can even help out people that buy tickets as well.

I will try to describe the program the best I can.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

For the season ticket holder;

(Ticket transfer)
    The owner of the season tickets can log into their "My Reds" account and transfer their tickets to another person electronically via email. The print out ticket will have a new barcode and the orignal paper ticket will become useless.
    ((i wonder if the street scalpers will get taken buying tickets that are no good because they have been transfered? This could make the guy on the street a thing of the past because if he buys bad seats to many times.))

The person you emailed the tickets, then decides if they want the tickets and accepts them or if they can't go to the game, they can decline them. If the decline them, then the orignal paper tickets is still good.

You can also pick the tickets up at the will call window if you don't want to print them out.

The cost to transfer your tickets is $2 per ticket.

There is also a "buddy list" that you will have that you can transfer your tickets to for free. Your buddy list will allow you to have 2 email addresses that you can email your tickets for free. Once you have it set up, you can't change the email address of your buddy list until next season.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

This part is for full season ticket holders only))

(Reds Replay)
    "Reds Replay" allows full season ticket holders the ability to sell their tickets. You set the price that you want for the tickets. You also get to give a brief description of your tickets.

If the tickets arent bought 12 hours before the game, then the offer is taken from the website.

You can edit or cancel the offer at any time before it's bought.

If the tickets are sold, you will receive credit with the Reds. You can use the credit for additional reds tickets, or apply your credit towards your 2008 renewal.

If the tickets are sold, then the buyer of the tickets prints out the tickets. And once again your orignal paper tickets become no good.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this would be more like a ebay Reds bank.
    You sell your tickets fee free, but the money stays with the reds.
    All and all, if you intend to keep your reds season tickets next year, this might not be a bad idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This should be GREAT NEWS for all reds ticket holders because it's now easier to get your money back from games you can't attend!

And the guy on the street will have to become very careful with who he deals with. Not that you should rip them off but.

The "My Reds" should be up march 15th according to the letter.

Thank You REDS for this great program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Buddy...... I have no problem giving you my email address so you can give me some tickets.

Turn Off Ads?