Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Tournament Tickets

NCAA Tournament Tickets

Well, I don't like my chances to get tournament tickets. My favorite team(Tennessee) is playing in Columbus. Every web site I look on is expensive. If anyone knows how I can get a couple tickets at a decent price, I would really appeciate it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: NCAA Tournament Tickets

I think face value is at least $150 - $250 depending on the location. That ticket is good for all the games at the location (usually 6 total) through the first two rounds. I wish you could just buy individual tickets though.

I would say that there would be a good chance to buy single game tickets from a scapler before the game. The problem for me is that I live six hours away and am afraid to make that drive without tickets.

Craig's List. Worked last year.

call one of the smaller schools playing there, like Tennessee's opponent or the matchup during the same session. Thats where I got my X tickets
    Larkin is a First-Ballot HOFer in my book...

time for my annual recommendation.

if you are a college hoops fan, attending the first round of the tournament is absolute heaven. even if you don't have any vested interest in any of the 8 teams. in fact, i think that makes it even more enjoyable because the stress of watching your team is absent from the equation. 8 teams from 8 different conferences (usually) playing 8 different styles of ball with 8 different bands / cheerleaders / mascots / cheers. it's a great time.

For all you OSU, Louisville and Xavier honks--there are still quite a few tickets available at Rupp Arena as of this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie View Post
    For all you OSU, Louisville and Xavier honks--there are still quite a few tickets available at Rupp Arena as of this morning...

It seems to me like this site would be the one sold out, with these teams playing so close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by James B. View Post
    It seems to me like this site would be the one sold out, with these teams playing so close to home.
    As of lunchtime today, Lexington was one of only two first-round venues in the entire tourney field that had not sold out completely (I think Chicago was the other).

I always knew that Louisville fans sucked wind because they can scarcely sell out Freedom Hall. But, I really thought the OSU fans would come stronger.

Try stubhub.com.

As of lunchtime today, Lexington was one of only two first-round venues in the entire tourney field that had not sold out completely (I think Chicago was the other).

I always knew that Louisville fans sucked wind because they can scarcely sell out Freedom Hall. But, I really thought the OSU fans would come stronger.
    Only 2,000 tickets left for Rupp as of 5pm. If you have been to Rupp, seats past the 10th row of upper suck. Just watch it on TV if that is all that is available.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Personally, I would go to the game but I don't want to drop $150 to see OSU mash up a #16 seed. If I could pay $40-$50 for a single ticket I would probably make the drive down. I also don't think it's helping that OSU starts spring break tomorrow so a lot of people are taking off for spring break trips and finishing finals.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Since Ohio State is in the regional that's here, I'm seriously considering picking up a ticket for one of the games.
    /r/reds

FYI, single session tickets for Lexington went on sale at 12 pm. I got 2 upper deck seats for Saturday session for $60/ticket (same per session price as OSU offered in the student lottery which I lost). I know the view will be crappy but I just want to experience the atmosphere of an NCAA game with OSU participating. I did the football national championship game so I want to do a postseason basketball game as well.

The 2 games Saturday hopefully will be OSU/Xavier and Texas A&M/Louisville. If that holds, those should be 2 highly anticipated games and it will be great to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21 View Post
    I did the football national championship game so I want to do a postseason basketball game as well.
    Hopefully the results are the same.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?