Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Pics from Pete Rose Exhibit

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Pics from Pete Rose Exhibit

As most of you know, I used to work for WCPO Channel 9 News in Cincinnati (as well as the grounds crew). Dennis Janson has a great picture on his desk of Pete Rose and Dave Conception. Both are in neighboring bathroom stalls (without doors) doing a number two while smiling at the camera. The best part is...it's autographed, haha.

It's a great picture!
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

Quote Originally Posted by Grounds_Crew View Post
    As most of you know, I used to work for WCPO Channel 9 News in Cincinnati (as well as the grounds crew). Dennis Janson has a great picture on his desk of Pete Rose and Dave Conception. Both are in neighboring bathroom stalls (without doors) doing a number two while smiling at the camera. The best part is...it's autographed, haha.

It's a great picture!
    I would love to have a copy of this pic to hang in my bathroom. Anyone know how to find a copy?
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

I would love a copy to put in my gallery lol.

HQ Pete Rose Pics Fixed

Email Dennis Janson. Maybe he'd help you get a hold of a replica of it.

Someone PM'd me and mentioned that they had also seen the picture I'm referring to. I said it wrong, it's actually Perez and not Conception. It's been a while since I've seen it...so that explains the confusion. Whatever the matter....it's a great GREAT pictire.

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

I saw that one at Redsfest, in the memorabilia area- it was Rose and Perez, and they both had, literally, ****-eating grins on their faces- a classic pic. Get it if you can!

Here's the one you guys are talking about. It was a Christmas present from my brother-in-law a couple years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I know the Baseball Hall of Fame has a research library where they keep old pictures from over the years. I have thought of contacting them to see if they have the picture of Pete and Tony, but I just wasnt sure how I would compose the letter.

Dear Baseball Hall of Fame,

As a long time Cincinnati Reds fan I am attempting to locate a certain picture taken of Pete Rose and Tony Perez together to add to my vast collection. The picture I am attempting to find is one of both Pete and Tony sitting on their respective toilets and grinning profusely. Please know that your efforts in attempting to recover this spriceless gem for my collection will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

George Anderson
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

I assume that 1964 second year card of Rose is being given to charity, mainly the MrCinatit School for Guys Who Collect Pictures of Grown Men. Really, it isn't mint anymore - it's stuck inside some giant piece of plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckWoody View Post
    Here's the one you guys are talking about. It was a Christmas present from my brother-in-law a couple years ago.
    Great "action" photo.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Turn Off Ads?