Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Personalized Plates

Reds Personalized Plates

I got my new Virginia plates today entitled "RedsRok". Most of the plates I wanted were taken so there must be A lot of Reds fans here in Virginia. How many people have Reds plates? Just curious!
    Baseball is life

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Personalized Plates

I have Reds plates!! Mine say CNCYFN (Cincy fan). Sometimes I wonder if people get it out here in California. They probably don't even notice!! My boyfriend thinks they're dumb, so I try my best to point them out frequently, just to annoy him.
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

I don't, but I know a fellow Reds fan here in Illinois that has the plates ELECT 14. Really cool and subtle- wished I thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Barry11 View Post
    I have Reds plates!! Mine say CNCYFN (Cincy fan). Sometimes I wonder if people get it out here in California. They probably don't even notice!! My boyfriend thinks they're dumb, so I try my best to point them out frequently, just to annoy him.
    Hey, my brother would notice. He is a lieutenant with the California Highway Patrol. Born in WV, went to college in Indiana and met a girl from Simi Valley, California and they got married. He's been in Southern Cal since 1977 and is still a major Reds fan!!! He goes to games at Dodger Stadium when the Reds are in town!

My best friend and I used to go games at Riverfront and we went to the Precinct one night after a game. I had it bad for Davey Concepcion and we knew the players hung out there after the games, so we went. I remember walking in and saying to her "I wonder if Davey is here?" and she said "Oh yeah, he's here." I said "How do you know?" and she pointed to a red Mercedes 300D with the vanity tag "DC13SS" and said "Who else would be driving that?" That was soooooooooooo kewl!!!!!

Julz

I do, but no vanity saying. I have the Reds logo on my Ohio plates.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Cool story Julz
    Baseball is life

Turn Off Ads?