Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Opinions Wanted

Opinions Wanted

I've thought about doing this in the past, but always hesitated until now. But now I figure, what the heck. Let's do it.

This weekend I'm broadcasting the Clemson-Duke baseball series on the Clemson Sports Network (we do all 56 regular season games, plus the whole postseason. I know. I am blessed).

If any of you get the chance, I'd love to have you catch an inning or two via our website and then give me some feedback based on what you hear. You can do it here or via PM. Doesn't matter.

That is, unless of course, no one around here has an opinion (yeah, right)...

7:15 tonight (Friday), 4 p.m. Saturday and 1 p.m. Sunday.

The site: www.wccpfm.com. Just click on listen live.

Thanks in advance. I really want to hear what some folks outside of Clemson and the state of South Carolina think.

And if you hear the occasional Marty-ism slip in, 30-plus years of listening to him call games will do that to a guy, I'm afraid. But I think I've developed my own style.

Anyway, check it out if you can and give me some feedback. And don't worry about holding back. I really want to know.

Oh, and mods, if you need to move this somewhere else, feel free.

Thanks...
    Dan Scott, Program Director
    Host of Cruise Control
    The Drive, 104.9 FM
    Clemson, SC
    www.danscottshow.com
    ------------------------------------------------
    I'm always serious. And stop calling me Shirley...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Opinions Wanted

Funny place for opinions? Nobody has any of those around here

For the better half of a year I have heard our own writerdan back in the day when I spent that time in Greenville SC.

Dan, if you are as clear as you were a few years back, you'll have no problem.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Is there some way I can call and heckle you Dan?
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

If you can find our toll-free number on your own through those beer goggles...
    Dan Scott, Program Director
    Host of Cruise Control
    The Drive, 104.9 FM
    Clemson, SC
    www.danscottshow.com
    ------------------------------------------------
    I'm always serious. And stop calling me Shirley...

Quote Originally Posted by writerdan33 View Post
    They make beer goggles????

I have listened to you in the past on the radio. I think you do a real good job. Very clear, succinct, and articulate. I was quite impressed.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by writerdan33 View Post
    You and Pete Yanity been hittin' the bar again in Seneca?

Pete Yanity seems to be a great guy and broadcaster. He did a great job on the Tiger Broadcasts and as the sideline reporter on the Carolina Panther preason games.

Dan - you aren't Jim Phillips (rest in peace) but you aren't Todd Ellis either. As a Gamecock listener a few times a year, if it wasn't for Tommy Suggs, it would be painful.

You'll do fine. Tiger Baseball is a good time.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?