Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday Night Raw thread....3/19/07

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Re: Monday Night Raw thread....3/19/07

Chris Benoit has just became a also ran.....tapped out

2. Turn Off Ads?

well...you live and learn...thanks for participating in the first and last Monday Night Raw thread...he he....

Guys I gues you all know that junk is fake?? Come on what about a good old boxing match with real blood.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    Guys I gues you all know that junk is fake?? Come on what about a good old boxing match with real blood.
    As if boxing matches these days are actually "real"

I was at RAW last night, pretty good show. Khali is that freakin' big in person.

Matches that weren't seen on tv:

Heat
    Two Jobbers d. Cade and Murdock
    Rory d. Charlie Hass
    Cryme Tyme d. Two Jobbers
    Jim Duggan d. Jobber
    Mickie James d. Victoria

Dark Main Event
    Cena d. Umaga

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB View Post
    As if boxing matches these days are actually "real"

Real blood real fight!!
    :

Hey quick question for all you wrestling fans... Are they a wrestler named randy orton?? The reason I ask is b/c I was watching espn's hotlist and they said they he was another name that poped up that was useing or buying steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    Real blood real fight!!
    :

Hey quick question for all you wrestling fans... Are they a wrestler named randy orton?? The reason I ask is b/c I was watching espn's hotlist and they said they he was another name that poped up that was useing or buying steroids.
    There is a wrestler named Randy Orton. He's actually a 3rd generation wrestler. Rey Mysterio, Shane "Hurricane" Helms, and Edge were also named as buyers. Eddie Guerrero died as a result of his use and other addictions. Every one of these guys except Orton were/are smaller guys than a lot on the WWE roster. This news doesn't surprise me. Believe me, there are a lot more on the juice than just those guys.

thanks, 6-4-3--I figured someone in the Redszone nation had to have been there...good to see Cryme Time is still in the mix, I thought maybe they were canned....jobber was the word I was looking for regarding Chris Benoit after losing to Cena....and Pacman, yes, I know its fake...let me hit you with the argument I hit others with when they get on me about watching Raw...I view Raw just like any other TV show (CSI, Lost, etc) it has plot lines, comedy and action...I just happen to enjoy it more than other Tv shows...also, what happened to Lillian Garcia (ring announcer)?..she was missing..

Lillian got into a ski accident, she'll be back next week. They announced that pre-show in Indy, they also had no national anthem because she wasn't there. :thumbdown

Quote Originally Posted by Handofdeath View Post
    There is a wrestler named Randy Orton. He's actually a 3rd generation wrestler. Rey Mysterio, Shane "Hurricane" Helms, and Edge were also named as buyers. Eddie Guerrero died as a result of his use and other addictions. Every one of these guys except Orton were/are smaller guys than a lot on the WWE roster. This news doesn't surprise me. Believe me, there are a lot more on the juice than just those guys.

Yeah I seen it today and I agree with you I an't a bit surprised.I just don't know why guys would even want to destroy their bodys.

Pacman, yes, I know its fake...let me hit you with the argument I hit others with when they get on me about watching Raw...I view Raw just like any other TV show (CSI, Lost, etc) it has plot lines, comedy and action...I just happen to enjoy it more than other Tv shows.
    Redsfan1966,bud im just having some fun with all you about watching wrestling.If you like it then you like it I an't got a problem with it.

WAGS

its a soap opera for men

Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild View Post
    its a soap opera for men
    I would say more for teenage boys and very young men.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Handofdeath View Post
    Kurt Angle is on the buyer list as well.

pacman---no offense taken...and yeah, I guess it could be a soap opera for men...not so much young men (I aint young)--and sorry to hear about Lillian, I wonder why no mention was made on the telecast...

Turn Off Ads?