Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Doo Wah Diddy, Griffey's Done, Griffey's Through (critically acclaimed song parody)

Re: Doo Wah Diddy, Griffey's Done, Griffey's Through (critically acclaimed song parod

Considering that if there was a song about Rheal Cormier there would be a line of people waiting to throw in verses and tear the guy to shreds this moral indignation about how can someone call themselves a Reds fan and write that is ringing a bit hollow.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Doo Wah Diddy, Griffey's Done, Griffey's Through (critically acclaimed song parod

I along with most other fans on this site like most of your song parodies. They are very cleverly written and funny at times. However, I think any true Reds fan likes Griffey and the Reds more than your song parodies. This one came across as unkind.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini View Post
    Considering that if there was a song about Rheal Cormier there would be a line of people waiting to throw in verses and tear the guy to shreds this moral indignation about how can someone call themselves a Reds fan and write that is ringing a bit hollow.
    Amen bro, now you people with a sense of humor give Natti his (her) rep points back. I know that rep points is used to get to the ORG but after that what what is the purpose?
    HUBBA A man who knows everything,just can't remember it all at one time.

No talking about rep points.

I hated Rich Aurilia. Didn't like that he blocked Felipe back in 2005. Never would have wished injury on him. There's a line here. If the parody was about Jr. for allegedly being selfish for not wanting to move etc., I guess that's fine if that's your cup of tea, but the injury stuff moves beyond "joke".

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    No talking about rep points.

I hated Rich Aurilia. Didn't like that he blocked Felipe back in 2005. Never would have wished injury on him. There's a line here. If the parody was about Jr. for allegedly being selfish for not wanting to move etc., I guess that's fine if that's your cup of tea, but the injury stuff moves beyond "joke".
    Whose rule is it about not talking about rep points ? Didn't know that I was breaking a rule.
    HUBBA A man who knows everything,just can't remember it all at one time.

Recovering Cubs Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini View Post
    Wow, it's funny you should mention that. I just thought about doing "Cormier, Bloody Cormier" yesterday. But I decided to do one about the whole bullpen instead; I'm gonna go post it now and see how many irate "Rheal Dheal" fans rally to his defense.

Again, thanks to all who read and commented on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubba View Post
    Whose rule is it about not talking about rep points ? Didn't know that I was breaking a rule.
    It's a board rule.

And one that I'd like to see moderated a little bit more.

Someone cries about someone losing rep points for "no reason" and all of a sudden the person that had 3 points subtracted has 154 more points than they started with.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

OK. I think everyone has had their say about this subject and I don't think this is going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?