Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Narron just said on pitchers...

Narron just said on pitchers...

Pre-game interview!

Saaloos is going to make the team! Burton is best pitcher as far as stuff and sounded as he will make it unless he struggles badley and they hope to see him today. Also, shared Belise has options and Bray hasn't pitched in a long time.

Basically, Marty said the numbers don't work out, especially if they keep Burton. I smell a trade.

It's going to be interesting.

Oh, he also said they only need a 5th started 4 times in April and they would play with the options. It leads me to believe Belise might be up and down, but that's just me guessing from the tone. Depends on the last 11 days. It's still wide open.
    And This One Belongs to the REDS!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Narron just said on pitchers...

Quote Originally Posted by Reds1 View Post
    Pre-game interview!

Saaloos is going to make the team! Burton is best pitcher as far as stuff and sounded as he will make it unless he struggles badley and they hope to see him today. Also, shared Belise has options and Bray hasn't pitched in a long time.

Basically, Marty said the numbers don't work out, especially if they keep Burton. I smell a trade.

It's going to be interesting.

Oh, he also said they only need a 5th started 4 times in April and they would play with the options. It leads me to believe Belise might be up and down, but that's just me guessing from the tone. Depends on the last 11 days. It's still wide open.
    Sounds like part of the waiting is finding out if Bray and Majewski will be healthy enough to start the season...I also think that means Belisle will be sent down during April to stay in his routine of pitching every 5th day until they begin using the 5th starter regularly (wonder if that would've helped Brandon Claussen the year he waited almost a month to appear in a game)...

Milton needs to pitch better today (insert lack of faith here)...

By the way, can we pick up a few more A's for our pitching staff, cause I am those guys Harang, Saarloos and Burton are alright by me

You cannot defeat an ignorant man in an argument!
    -William Gibbs McAdoo

Though many of us here are sure trying

I think they'll have to trade someone to keep Burton, won't they? Is that because he's got to be on the major league roster?
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Fearless prediction: Sarloos is long man to start season. Belisle is 5th starter, but starts in minors because they don't need him right away. Majic starts on dl. Bray possibly starts in dl--if he doesn't appear this week, will go to minors to start "because he hasn't thrown enough."

Fearless hope: Cormier traded for someone, anyone.
    Win the Division

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post

Fearless hope: Cormier traded for someone, anyone.
    I'm not a Cormier hater like others. I would much rather deal stanton, even though I know that won't happen.

Fearless prediction 2: Milton outrighted and Cormier traded.

Mr. Fruit earns eternal gratitude by eating $9 million in dead money and greatly improving the team.

Quote Originally Posted by AvesIce51 View Post
    I'm not a Cormier hater like others. I would much rather deal stanton, even though I know that won't happen.
    I don't hate Cormier, I just think the Reds have better, younger and cheaper options for what he brings to the table. I'm on the fence on Stanton. Until Everyday Eddie gets back, I'm not against having him around.
    Win the Division

I'll chuckle(just a little) when both Bray and Majik start the season on the DL.

My crystal balls (yeah, they click when I walk) predict

Arroyo
    Harang
    Saarloos
    Milton
    Lohse
    Belisle
    Burton
    Hermanson
    Cormier
    Stanton
    Weathers
    Coffey
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Quote Originally Posted by coachw513 View Post

By the way, can we pick up a few more A's for our pitching staff, cause I am those guys Harang, Saarloos and Burton are alright by me

Continuing the fine tradition of trading us good pitchers, like Rijo and (almost) Vida Blue. Tim Birtsas, not so much.
    Xavier University Football - undefeated since 1973

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85 View Post
    I'll chuckle(just a little) when both Bray and Majik start the season on the DL.

My crystal balls (yeah, they click when I walk) predict

Arroyo
    Harang
    Saarloos
    Milton
    Lohse
    Belisle
    Burton
    Hermanson
    Cormier
    Stanton
    Weathers
    Coffey
    I'm afraid you are right.

It sure would be nice to trim some dead limbs from that list.

Turn Off Ads?