Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question about Reds uniforms

Question about Reds uniforms

I've noticed Reds.com and MLB is selling the black cap/red bill in the new version of the baseball cap. They have it listed as alternate cap. Are the Reds planning on using the black cap in some fashion in 2007? I sure hope not. I hated that thing.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Re: Question about Reds uniforms

I dont see them wearing them this year. But they'll move the Merchandise because it's the new 5950 cap
    Witty signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlegs View Post
    Are the Reds planning on using the black cap in some fashion in 2007? I sure hope not. I hated that thing.
    As did I, and like you, I hope not, too. I haven't read or heard anything that would indicate that they're going to use it again.

Maybe they'll have a turn back the clock day all the way back to 2002 and wear it then.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Turn Off Ads?