What are your top 10 all-time television shows. The appointment TV shows you've had over the years? Sitcoms, Dramas, whatever - what were/are they?
1. The Sopranos - still the best show ever, IMO.
2. South Park - groundbreaking. No one is ever spared.
3. The Larry Sanders Show
4. Buffy The Vampire Slayer - I never got into this show. Thought it was for teenage girls. Then I watched the second episode on FX at 4 in the afternoon when FX just bought the episodes. The next day at 2 they replayed the first episode and for the next 6 months or so I made sure I was home from school/library every day at 4 to watch the next episode. Great show.
5. Angel - spun off from Buffy and just as good and towards the end even better.
6. NYPD Blue
8. All in the Family
10. The White Shadow - yeah, thats right, I said it. The White Shadow
Honorable mentions: Seinfeld, Newsradio, Monday Nitro, Married....With Children, Veronica Mars, Scrubs, The Fall Guy (Heather Thomas and Markie Post, yum), Heroes (could one day jump onto the list, with more seasons), Rescue Me, The Simpsons