Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Im impressed with Dunn

Im impressed with Dunn

He seemed to be more serious in his approach to everything in the 2 games I've seen so far. He went opposite field on his RBI single and then the homer was a moon shot. Im very impressed. I take back all the Adam Dumb jokes. Jr looked very good too, legged out a double no problem. Gonzo is a blur in the field...very cat like.

:

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Im impressed with Dunn

To me Jr. looked really heavy. I know that is part of getting old and all but I think if you have about two to three years left I would try and keep in shape. It is his only job.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

He does look like a softball player, he wouldve shredded those hammys had he gone to center.

Dunn looked more focused and i was very impressed he isnt trying to pull everything to the right side.. and i see more profesional A-B's from this team as a whole.. Getting the new hitting instructor might have helped more than we know

It is always good to see a player getting "serious" in a contract year.
    "I notice that I'm throwing hard when I hear the crowd gasping," - Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by NastyBoy View Post
    It is always good to see a player getting "serious" in a contract year.
    Prolly some truth to that but, the way I look at it its not a contract year. Since there is a club option. I guess if he totally tanked they might not pick it up. I don't think they would ever let him walk without getting something back in return. Even if it 75 cents on the $1.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    He does look like a softball player, he wouldve shredded those hammys had he gone to center.
    I still think we can count on him shredding something, unfortunately.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Turn Off Ads?