Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Reputation System Explained

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Reputation System Explained

I agree completely with what ochre said in #162 and #164. I should leave him a tip.
    /r/reds

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hmmm... is anyone [that can] having trouble giving out points? Is it based on actually points given or to how many people? I've just given a poster points and now when I try again [to another poster] it states that I need to wait another 24 hours...
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    Hmmm... is anyone [that can] having trouble giving out points? Is it based on actually points given or to how many people? I've just given a poster points and now when I try again [to another poster] it states that I need to wait another 24 hours...
    I think you can only give out points to 5 people (maybe it's 6) within 24 hours.. So you have to wait 24 hours before giving any more out.

So, wait until tommorrow to hit that post.

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD
    I think you can only give out points to 5 people (maybe it's 6) within 24 hours.. So you have to wait 24 hours before giving any more out.

So, wait until tommorrow to hit that post.
    I've only given points out today to 1 person.
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

its a rolling count not a set time per day. You must have done the other reps later in the previous day. Once the time rolls around to the appropriate time those should open up too.

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    its a rolling count not a set time per day. You must have done the other reps later in the previous day. Once the time rolls around to the appropriate time those should open up too.
    OK, that's sounds about right... Thanks!

yea, basically that means that you gave your 2nd rep yesterday after 12:55pm or so. Have to wait until 24 hours after that second rep was given.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

The rolling part is a pain. I skipped a day, so I could do reps in the morning. That first time, I did them in the evening, when I'm normally not at the computer. Then I was stuck doing them at that time. I did a couple this morning and my last one around lunchtime.

Now I can't do any tomorrow morning when I'm usually hanging out over a cup of coffee.

Not a big deal, just a pain in the butt.

I think you have to wait until the last rep was given.

Quote Originally Posted by smith288
    Well, why dont you just type "123" in the comment field then? Its a value and you arent saying anything constructive.
    I posted that incorrectly. I wouldn't actually post something that resembles cursing. I just meant I'd probably post some gibberish. I guess I look at voting negatively different than others. It would take alot of bad posts before I negged one and then it should be obvious and warrent no further comment.
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

GIK,

Have a good laugh at the negative rep point I received on the Kentucky Derby thread.........I realize that you and Boss try really hard but....Hello!, I guess one missed the point that you and Boss were really trying hard to make this a better forum yet.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34345

Turn Off Ads?