Turn Off Ads?

Thread: ESPN Keeper League (2-4 spots open)

UPDATED: ESPN Keeper League (1 spot open)

Hey guys,
    I have set up a keeper league here on ESPN. It will either be an 8 or 10-team league. Right now, I have 6 of 8 spots filled with one of those 2 open spots likely to be filled soon.

If you are interested, email me at rousea24@yahoo.com. The draft will likely be on Thursday night.

ESPN leagues are free this year, though we may decide to each put in $$$ to award to the champ. The fee would not be more than $25 at the most.

Let me know if you're interested.

Here's the details of the league:

H2H
    25 man roster (with 5 available DL slots)
    11 offensive slots (C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, UTIL, UTIL)
    9 pitching slots
    5 bench slots
    Both AL/NL players

12 categories
    the common 10 categories + OPS for offense and batting average against for pitchers

Draft order will be randomized 1 hour prior to the draft
    4 keepers will be selected after the season for next year
    Last edited by GriffeyFan; 03-26-2007 at 05:51 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: ESPN Keeper League (2-4 spots open)

So far we've gathered two Redzoners for the league.....

Because of this and one other friend joining, I've decided to go ahead and make it a 10-team league instead of 8.

We have one spot left. Please email me if you're interested. It's going to be first-come, first-serve.

rousea24@yahoo.com

Re: ESPN Keeper League (2-4 spots open)

Draft is tomorrow night at 6:45 p.m. EST

Email me at rousea24@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks.

Turn Off Ads?