Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cincinnati Reds 2007 Broadcast Schedule (pdf)

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Cincinnati Reds 2007 Broadcast Schedule (pdf)

This schedule is different than the one in the other thread. Tweaked this and passed them out at the ST Gathering on Saturday. This is two pages, but you can print the first page and print the second page on the back.
    Last edited by KittyDuran; 06-23-2013 at 01:46 PM.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 15-11
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cincinnati Reds 2007 Broadcast Schedule (pdf)

Who carries FSN HD? Does Dish Network carry it.
    Taylor High School
    Home of the "Yellowjackets"

Quote Originally Posted by alexad View Post
    Who carries FSN HD? Does Dish Network carry it.
    Somebody must be carrying it because FSN Ohio starting doing HD with a lot of the BlueJackets hockey about the middle of their season and they are briinging forward with the Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by jnwohio View Post
    Somebody must be carrying it because FSN Ohio starting doing HD with a lot of the BlueJackets hockey about the middle of their season and they are briinging forward with the Reds.
    Time Warner in Columbus carries it for the Blue Jackets games but so far I have heard nothing about Cincinnati or Dayton's Time Warner carrying it for the Reds games. I hope they do but I am not too hopeful. I have had Time Warner's HD package for a year and half and it that time they have not added one new HD channel.

Thanks for the schedule Kitty.

Turn Off Ads?